Hondo's Bar

Adventure Time!

Maldron

• 3 weeks later...

tumblr_m7alz02Kax1r4hwmoo1_500.gif

tumblr_m7alz02Kax1r4hwmoo2_500.gif

also, did anyone else buy the season 1 DVD? it's only $20!

71KifwEh1ML._AA1500_.jpg

waiting on my copy from best buy's online store (local one said they had it in stock but coudln't find it...), i hear the extras are pretty awesome. local MIA members are welcome to borrow it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

oh my glob

did anyone else catch season 4 finale? i dug reign of gunters but holy crap that was a mean cliffhanger! leaked episode just made it out to conclude it, as well. had no idea that voice was Ron Pearlmen either.

oh yeah, "I Remember You" is like the saddest thing ive seen in forever

WCaJc.gif

edit MORE STUFF

0SVlO.gif

fNvpo.png

tumblr_md2hcqpWtl1qeqo31o1_400.gif

JIuXH.jpg

oh my god they left seeds & everything...also apparently the worm's in every episode, and has been possessed since season 2

tumblr_mcbjykg10u1qge74vo1_500.png

2293323-449px_1311180717348.jpg

9NzoR.png

LedUV.png

ElZYi.jpg

• 8 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
adventure-time-distant-lands-poster.jpg

HBO Max is taking us back to the Land of Ooo with four new Adventure Time specials, TVLine has learned. Billed as Adventure Time: Distant Lands, the one-hour episodes will reunite fans with characters from the original series, which wrapped its 10-season run on Cartoon Network in 2018.

Here are the synopses for Distant Lands‘ four planned installments, the first two of which are set to debut on HBO Max sometime in 2020:

“BMO” | “When there’s a deadly space emergency in the farthest reaches of the galaxy, there’s only one hero to call, and it’s probably not BMO. Except that this time it is!”

“Obsidian” | “Marceline and Princess Bubblegum journey to the imposing, beautiful Glass Kingdom — and deep into their tumultuous past — to prevent an earthshaking catastrophe.”

“Wizard City” | “Peppermint Butler starts over at the beginning, as just another inexperienced Wizard School student. When mysterious events at the campus cast suspicion on Pep, and his checkered past, can he master the mystic arts in time to prove his innocence?”

“Together Again” | “Finn and Jake [reunite] to rediscover their brotherly bond and embark on the most important adventure of their lives.”

Adventure Time was a groundbreaking series and a creative playground for so many talented creative artists,” Rob Sorcher, Chief Content Officer of Cartoon Network Studios, said in a statement. “Producing Adventure Time: Distant Lands for HBO Max will allow our studio to explore this beloved world in an all-new format

• 1 year later...