Hondo's Bar

Hondo's @ Steam

The NZA

AU's Witcher 2 price can't hang with your pricing, sorry dude. I've picked up the Commander Keen pack & Unreal Tournament GOTY. Is Vampire: the Masquerade worthwhile? I've heard good things over time from a few different sources.

what all's the paradox pack contain?

Mount & Blade,

Penumbra Black Plague Gold Edition,

Hearts of Iron 2 Complete,

Europa Universalis: Rome - Gold Edition ,

King Arthur - The Role-playing Wargame,

Crusaders: Thy Kingdom Come,

King Arthur: Knights and Vassals DLC,

King Arthur: Legendary Artifacts DLC,

King Arthur: The Saxons,

King Arthur: The Druids,

Europa Universalis III Complete,

Europa Universalis III: Heir to the Throne,

Europa Universalis III: Divine Wind,

Europa Universalis III: Eastern - AD 1400 Spritepack,

Europa Universalis III: Western - AD 1400 Spritepack,

Knights of Honor ,

Take Command: Second Manassas,

Elven Legacy,

Sword of the Stars: Ultimate Collection,

Hearts of Iron III,

Hearts of Iron III: US Pack DLC,

Hearts of Iron III: German Infantry Pack DLC,

Hearts of Iron III: Japanese Infantry Pack DLC,

Hearts of Iron III: Soviet Pack DLC,

Hearts of Iron III: Soviet Music Pack DLC,

Sword of the Stars: Argos Naval Yard (expansion pack),

East India Company,

East India Company: Pirate Bay,

Hearts of Iron III: Soviet Infantry Pack DLC,

Hearts of Iron III DLC: German II Spritepack ,

Majesty 2,

Majesty Gold Edition,

Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West,

East India Company: Privateer,

For The Glory: A Europa Universalis Game,

East India Company: Battle of Trafalgar,

Arsenal of Democracy: A Hearts of Iron Game,

Rise of Prussia,

Majesty 2: Kingmaker,

Hearts of Iron III: Semper Fi,

Hearts of Iron III Semper Fi: Dies Irae Götterdämmerung, H

earts of Iron III: For the Motherland,

Magicka,

Magicka: Vietnam,

The Kings' Crusade,

The Kings' Crusade: New Allies,

Elven Legacy: Magic ,

Elven Legacy: Siege,

Elven Legacy: Ranger,

Victoria II,

Victoria II: Interwar Spritepack,

Victoria II: Interwar Artillery Sprite Pack,

Victoria II: Interwar Planes Sprite Pack,

Victoria II: Old Vic,

Victoria I Complete,

Mount & Blade: Warband,

Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword,

Ship Simulator Extremes,

Ship Simulator Extremes: Sigita Pack,

Ship Simulator Extremes: Ferry Pack,

Commander: Conquest of the Americas,

Commander: Conquest of the Americas - Colonial Navy,

Commander: Conquest of the Americas - Pirate Treasure Chest,

Woody Two-Legs: Attack of the Zombie Pirates,

Cities in Motion,

Cities in Motion: Design Classics,

Cities in Motion: Design Marvels,

Cities in Motion: Design Now,

Magicka: Wizard's Survival Kit,

Magicka: Nippon,

Magicka: Marshlands,

Magicka: Final Frontier,

Magicka: The Watchtower,

Magicka: Frozen Lake,

Majesty 2: Monster Kingdom,

Majesty 2: Battles of Ardania, D

arkest Hour: A Hearts of Iron Game,

Cities in Motion: Tokyo,

Pride of Nations,

Magicka: Party Robes

Buncha stuff I don't know anything about, but Mount & Blade and Magicka are pretty cool. Thing is, it all retails for $732. On sale for $74. There are a few things I want, and it's almost like I pay a little more and roll the dice on like 40 other games. It's tempting. Pretty sure I won't do it though.

• Upvote 1

Havn't bought anything yet but a friend of mine gifted me boarderlands :)

Yes Vampire is awesome and worth getting but I"m debating to wait just in case there is a daily sale. not a whole lot I'm after this time out though.

I (MaD_DoK) gifted it to you and you've been racking up 'chieveos over the past few days. I need to reinstall my copy and play.

I've spent atleast $120 on the sales alone (All Fallout: NV, Bad Company 2 and Magicka DLC, Grotesque Tactics, A.R.E.S., Back to the Future pt. 1-5, Heroes of Might and Magic 5 package, Longest Journey+Dreamfall package, SpaceChem, Swords and Soldiers HD, Terraria) and still I find more I want to buy.

Edited by Genroh

damn, that's a lot, man! i was tempted to get ass creed: bro for $20, but i can wait till the next holiday sale, honestly.

if they're not daily deals, ill end up with vampire, fallout 1/2/tactics, and a few other things...gonna try again for Witcher 2 if it comes up on the last day of the sale though. debating Ghostbusters for $7 or so but i know it'll likely be $5 again at the halloween one.

I (MaD_DoK) gifted it to you and you've been racking up 'chieveos over the past few days. I need to reinstall my copy and play.

I've spent atleast $120 on the sales alone (All Fallout: NV, Bad Company 2 and Magicka DLC, Grotesque Tactics, A.R.E.S., Back to the Future pt. 1-5, Heroes of Might and Magic 5 package, Longest Journey+Dreamfall package, SpaceChem, Swords and Soldiers HD, Terraria) and still I find more I want to buy.

Thanks again man, and yes I did know it was you :). that caused Bishopcruz to also get a copy so both of us have co-oping, I think we around... 15 or 16 atm if you've got a toon around that level or so hit us up if we are online(I mean steam is always on but I'm not always at my computer) and we'll do some 3 player co-op. fun ass game so far.

picked up Trine and Singularity yesterday, thinking about beat hazard but we'll see. still hoping for a drop on bloodlines though.

ah, i was curious about that one, guess i missed out.

debating the fallout 1/2/tactics pack today (versus grabbing just 1 & 2 on GOG), vampire's a done deal and i'm thinking about a few small ones like everyday shooter, maybe wolfstein 3D and a couple cheapie ones. kinda doubtful i can swing the $13 Witcher 2 in russia thing even if it does come back (in like 20 minutes or so), still debating ghostubsters at its current price. overall the damage for this sale wasn't bad for me, but there's less stuff i'm after right now too.

Thank you, sir!

It's pretty cool, huh? I was brutally raped by the zombies my first game and couldn't really get into it, I was also pretty disappointed that there were practically no graphics. Then it suddenly and unexpectedly 'clicked' and I was slowing down time and setting new landing zones, repositioning snipers and creating avenues of destruction with walls and dynamite. I download a few mods to try out, and then it's suddenly 8 hours later. :blink:

Thanks to NZA for Chime, I've been meaning to check that one out for awhile.

Ray, try downloading a demo or something maybe? I dunno.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Steam Item Trading Beta

As we all know, Jonas Salk invented money in 1955 so he would have a way to earn a living from his polio vaccine. Before that, people just traded things they found for things that other people had found. So you might "sell" somebody a scrap of carpet, say, in exchange for an old bottle. It was a perfect system with only one drawback: people spent their lives bartering for piles of garbage before dying of polio.

But wait. What if we told you that you could barter for things that weren't garbage, AND not die of polio? Steam Trading Beta lets you securely trade your in-game items for other in-game items from participating games. You can also trade Steam gifts (games on Steam that you've purchased but not yet added to your Games Library).

Want to try it out? In Steam, go to Steam > Settings, and opt into Steam Trading Beta. That's it! Now your Steam Community profile will have an item inventory, and you'll be able to view the item inventories of every public profile in the Steam community.

Now that you've opted into the Trading Beta, you can invite people to trade through Group Chat, and trade with anybody in your Friends List who's also opted in. Just right-click on their name and select "Invite to Trade" from the dropdown menu. Once your friend accepts your offer to trade, a trade window will open up. The first time you open the trade window, a step-by-step walkthrough will guide you through your first trade.

That's it! Opt in and get trading, or surf over to the Trading Beta FAQ for the nuts and bolts. And remember: Trading is still in beta, so don't forget to give us your feedback here on the Forums.

Anybody want some hats? I've got my eye on Dead Island and the Fallout: New Vegas bundle...

I haven't even played NV yet. Baffling considering I put hundreds of hours on F3, getting 100% across two profiles.

I think there's still at least one DLC pack that's been confirmed? I may hold out for that, probably get a better deal.

Unfortunately, I don't think anyone here gives a flying fuck about our hats. :misty: