Hondo's Bar

Thor

Yeah, I know those are also Ghostface Killah aliases, Panch. but what I'm asking is are you saying he really did have a cameo in IM2? :huh: Was it in that party scene where Tony & Rhodie throw down in the armor?

Apollo Kids FTW!

I can't really remember (and I couldn't find any videos on YouTube), but I know for sure he's in the first one. Tony and Rhodie are jammin' to a video on Tony's private jet. The second movie I think he comes out and actually makes a proper cameo. Dammit! I can't think of the scene at the moment. Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't I don't know.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why did it piss you off?

Because Ghostface as well as the fans deserve more from a cameo in a GD Iron Man movie! Hell, when you were talking X-over I thought you meant comic...

Oh and Wahwah I'm Chris and I can't look shit up either!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Movie was great. Exceeded my low-ish expectations, gave something to everyone and the post-credit sequence sets up the Avengers movie to the letter. I'm not even spoiler tagging it because there are probably folks like me who ignore that shit, read anyways and hate themselves for it but...

The Avengers movie is going to be a lot truer to the original set-up than I could have expected, and it's going to blow everyone's fucking socks off. Higher anticipated than the Cap movie. Word of advice too- don't bother with 3D unless you love looking like Cumo Rivers. There's not even any token 3D shit coming at you scenes. Not a complaint, but I personally was expecting them to do a little more with 3d on this one and figured I'd pass on the heads up.

Even mentioning the post credit scene may as well just be a spoiler for me, because I immediately just looked it up and watched it.

I'm a rascal.

Cool indeed. In the post credits of the Avengers movie they should have a yellow glove with a gem on each knuckle, then a purple hand placing one in the center. It pans up and we see Thanos, his eyes flash once and he grins maniacally as he slips it on and clenches his fist.

See, then we can get Spider-Man, Punisher, Ghost Rider, Fantastic Four, Blade, X-Men, Man-Thing, Power Pack, Daredevil and Howard the Duck all in one giant shit-stain of a movie. I think the only Marvel movie I'm leaving out is Generation X, but they're no longer relevant (unlike Power Pack, who are eternal).

Cool indeed. In the post credits of the Avengers movie they should have a yellow glove with a gem on each knuckle, then a purple hand placing one in the center. It pans up and we see Thanos, his eyes flash once and he grins maniacally as he slips it on and clenches his fist.

HappyBirthdayBlackKid.gif

See, then we can get Spider-Man, Punisher, Ghost Rider, Fantastic Four, Blade, X-Men, Man-Thing, Power Pack, Daredevil and Howard the Duck all in one giant shit-stain of a movie. I think the only Marvel movie I'm leaving out is Generation X, but they're no longer relevant (unlike Power Pack, who are eternal).

Birthday_cake_puke.gif

I lol'd

See, I was serious about the Infinity Gauntlet thing. I think that would be cool as fuck. Anything that could potentially fandangle me an Adam Warlock appearance would make me happy.

I could get behind a Spider-Man cameo too.

I'm serious as my excitement over that fanboy fiction of an Infinity Gauntlet Avengers movie we'll likely never see. My money is on a Skrull invasion and/or Ultron related plot for the Avengers film(s). . . unless they go the Ultimates route and have some sort of Millar/BendisLoeb zombie-mutant-love-child script that combines several plotlines into one film. But I gotta think Marvel is thinking trilogy at least w/ the Avengers films. It'd be cool to see one epic Marvel U story unfold over three films. Whatever they decide to do, it has more potential to be awesome than not at this point.

I'm serious as my excitement over that fanboy fiction of an Infinity Gauntlet Avengers movie we'll likely never see.

This weekend one of my X bandmates and I were talking about how fun it would be to do a whole Infinity Gauntlet epic metal album the way Iced Earth and Blind Guardian handled The Dark Tower series and what not. Start it with Thanos Quest and move on from there.

Logans mentioning Gen X in a movie capacity has me now wanting to watch the 96 movie again. On the list it goes.

I'm glad there's someone else who remembers the Gen X movie. I was really psyched about it when it came out, back when live action X-anything was just some wonderful 8th grade dream.

I was expecting some bad special effects for Chamber, but imagine my surprise when I found that he had been replaced with Refrax: The Guy Who Can See Through Stuff. :gross:

I'm glad there's someone else who remembers the Gen X movie. I was really psyched about it when it came out, back when live action X-anything was just some wonderful 8th grade dream.

I think I still have that recorded on some VHS tape somewhere, with the little newscast fox did afterwards. Growing up being an X-men junkie I didn't care at the time that it was so bad.

Having rewatched that movie I gotta say, Xmen: First Class is completely unnecessary. Generation X did it first, and edgier. Naked Jubilee, the worst irish Accent from Banshee EVER, slutty Emma Frost, racism and moar product placement for Sega & Mountain Dew than you can shake Pearl Jam at.

Well, Rotten Tomatoes has 49 reviews in and Thor is at a highly respectable 94%, so that number is not likely to fluctuate more than two in either direction. That's better than Spider-Man 2 (93%), X-Men 2 (88%), and tied with Iron Man and The Dark Knight. Believe the hype, people. Thor's going to rock!

Archived