Hondo's Bar

Batman and/VS Wolverine

Keth

Batman Vs Wolverine  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Do you actually think Batman would team up with Wolverine? Wolverine is a killer! Batman would immediately try to take him down. And it would be tough, but he could do it.

Punisher has teamed up with him on multiple occasions, and he can't even team up with Anti-Venom without trying to kill him every other panel.

...i think he's counting the Spawn/Batman and Batman/Spawn that way. really, it's an important distinction when recognizing Spawn killing then bringing Bats back to life, in continuity. :2T:

but it was glorious when they rode & disarmed those missiles like a half-assed Dr strangelove tribute

...i think he's counting the Spawn/Batman and Batman/Spawn that way. really, it's an important distinction when recognizing Spawn killing then bringing Bats back to life, in continuity. :2T:

but it was glorious when they rode & disarmed those missiles like a half-assed Dr strangelove tribute

yeah, one story, but two rather pricey books for a young mr. h back in the day. i remembered that b/c both books cost so much money and really ate into my monthlies. however, i totally forgot about the batarang in the face ending! this is why i love hondo's.

• 1 year later...

Stumbled across this image in my e-travels and needed to put it somewhere.

Wouldn't it be awesome to the max if they fought a superbaddie team of the Joker and Sabretooth? More scenarios plz!

Why have 4 guys when you could have 2?

BHTaC.jpg?1

Batman would immediately try to take him down. And it would be tough, but he could do it.

g655115633g6.gif

During his time in Japan and other countries, Wolverine becomes a master of virtually all forms of martial arts and is experienced in virtually every fighting style on Earth. He is proficient with most weaponry, including firearms, though he is partial to bladed weapons.He also has a wide knowledge of the body and pressure points.[84] He is also an accomplished pilot and highly skilled in the field of espionage and covert operations.[citation needed]

In contrast to his brutish nature, Wolverine is extremely knowledgeable. Due to his increased lifespan, he has traveled around the world and amassed extensive knowledge of foreign languages and cultures. He is fluent in English, Japanese, Russian, Chinese, Cheyenne, Spanish, Arabic, and Lakota; he also has some knowledge of French, Filipino, Thai, Vietnamese, German, Italian, Portuguese, Korean, Hindi, and Persian.[87][88] When Forge monitors Wolverine's vitals during a Danger Room training session, he calls Logan's physical and mental state "equivalent of an Olympic-level gymnast performing a gold medal routine while simultaneously beating four chess computers in his head."

Wolverine is basically a faster, stronger version of Batman, with superhuman levels of hearing, smell and sight, an indestructible skeleton, a healing factor that basically makes him unkillable, around 90 years more experience and six very sharp blades...Bruce wouldn't stand a chance.