Hondo's Bar

Batman and/VS Wolverine

Keth

Batman Vs Wolverine  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah. That's the best I have. And it's significant.

Other things to keep in mind:

*Wolverine can only attack at close range.

*Wolverine's joints are not adamantium, he can be incapacitated (albeit briefly) by a well placed blow.

*Wolverine's enhanced senses make susceptible to sonics, which are a staple of Batman's repertoire.

*Anti-Wolverine spray

Now, I tend to agree with you at the end of the day. In a fight to the death, Wolverine just has to outlast Batman. And he would.

But I don't think it would be a cake walk. Batman would give him hell.

once again, batman's punching well above his weight class here, and only reasonably stands a chance if written by some chuck norris level deus-exing here.

batman'd be "a good fight" (but ultimately lose) to Cap. he'd be a great fight against Daredevil. but :wolvy: ? i get logan's point about soincs and such, but again, he's older/more experienced (go read the Rucka run), he's kept moving through far, far worse, and for all intents & purposes, unstoppable. with a few months of planning, anti-wolvy spray and Bueno Excellente at the finish line, Bats could take a win for a little bit. take out any of those factors and his chances do not look good.

TL;DR - spawn killed bats, wolvy can kill spawn i think

Well. My fav char is wolverine. But batmans already beaten cap (marvel vs dc #3). Wolverine n batman would be a stale mate, if you believe experience cancels out "how many gadgets a rich guy can pull outta his ass all at once".

Though marvel vs dc had a voter system goin. So the writers didn't upset anyone. And so to assure there wasn't any anarchy by either wolvie or fatman fans (or both if they copped out n tied them), they made batman fight someone less popular like cap, and wolverine, lobo. I mean wolverine in space??? Common man. That's like the x- men's BA barrakas (obviously exaggerating).

But all jokes aside, it depends on what kinda settings n subject to the boobery of the writers, no? I try very hard not to think about this subject. Thanks a lot guys.

You're right, it's unimportant that he has two Wolverines of his own to practice on regularly, ones with entire armies at their disposal at times. But they don't have claws so it doesn't count.

Did he beat the Devil or did he beat Mephisto? The difference is important.

am i supposed to list the people :wolvy: fights like batman or something? immortality isn't exactly the only factor here; unbreakable, relentless fighting machine with over a century of experience is, moreso. he's been overpowered for years.

pretty sure it was just regular ol' devil, it was an awful arc i couldn't finish to be honest. looked more like malebolgia than mephisto, whom is more busy doing divorce attorney work these days, but then i haven't really been impressed ever since that time galactus made him look like a bitch (thank you for that, Wizard villain book).

what? hulk so counts!

also:

YD7Pp.jpg

broke his bone claws on galactus' heel, galactus did not even notice as i recall. :wolvy: jumped on the collector's ship and tried to "free" all the races on it; sadly, they were endangered ones hiding via a cloaked device that wolvy fucked up, so galactus ated them. hahaha, great job man! that's one for the books.

Hulk doesn't count because all Wolverine's wins against him were either because he had help or because The Hulk is too powerfully retarded to even breath. In the lead up to World War Hulk the Green Scar made pretty short work of him by making him punch drunk.

What you're saying is pretty incredulous.

When wolverine fights the hulk it's 1v1. That is one of marvel's most sacred recurring matchups dude.

World war hulk doesn't count. That's like referring to the age of apocalypse trying to figure out the logic on magnetos magic magnetic condom.

Get a reading chair and read most preferably these:

Incredible_Hulk_Vol_1_340.jpg

Incredible_Hulk_Vol_1_181.jpg

Edited by IceManML

His one on one match-ups either end with A) Him tricking the Hulk because it's dumb-Hulk or B) Some outside force be it Wendigo, The X-Men, or in one case two entire clans of Savage Land tribes and a big fucking T-rex, o C) Because it's Joe Fixit.