Hondo's Bar

Should the member title system be put back the way it was?

Lycaon

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 9 months later...

Maybe, kinda think this should come back. I think I hit my post quota right as the change happened so I never got to experience it, and some new folks prolly aren't aware of what it used to be. Maybe put a week wait time before changing it again? Again, I dunno how it worked before. I like the idea up there of having mods access it occasionally too though. God, I've been in the SB whining alot lately. Imma walk away and leave this here though....

they're prolly not going to change very often at all (kinda the point), but we do take suggestions when they come up. think of them like nicknames, something you dont shed often...but be grateful where you have them, cause even if they're derogatory (most are), you were special enough for that.

star: careful what you wish for, love :2T:

they're prolly not going to change very often at all (kinda the point), but we do take suggestions when they come up. think of them like nicknames, something you dont shed often...but be grateful where you have them, cause even if they're derogatory (most are), you were special enough for that.

star: careful what you wish for, love :2T:

I have a PM from a few weeks ago that states otherwise. Take suggestions my Ocarina-playing arse...

oh, so i should stipulate a) not everything you request happens (or exactly when you want it), especially if b) i think the current one is better. :2T:

you should see some of the ones ive gotten for you, man. not even urbandictionary could help.

Archived