Hondo's Bar

Catherine

Newtype

it's a nice LE, i just dont see using the pillowcase/boxers/where ima put that pizza box. i only consider these things from atlus cause i wish idve jumped on the persona 4 one before it got dumb-expensive, and newt got a cool jack frost guy from another title.

did you get it from amazon?

yeah again, ive gone through the demo like 3x so far, and am now excited for it. i can totally see the "not getting" an atlus game about sexuality, commitment and puzzles, but it sounds like you know what you're in for. here's to hoping it doesn't end up being one of my game of the year contenders and making me wish i bought the LE like you (god knows i'll never get Teddie from persona 4 now).

:lush: OMG 2nd level on normal = pain in my dick

FUCK YOU, MALDRONS: PAIN IN MY DICK

*edit so OF COURSE a few minutes after hondo's finally #$@%in loads and i bitch about it, it's done. POINT STILL STANDS.

Edited by The NZA
STILL STANDS

You can jump back. If you make a separate save at the start of the Quadrangle with neutral karma, I think you have enough decisions to get you full red/blue moving forward. At full either, you can definitely get the good, true, and bad endings associated provided you make a separate save at 9-2, since an ending is based on the decisions you make in the confessional in 9-2, 9-3, and 9-4 as well as your karma. You can get Good Freedom ending at any heavy law/chaos run.

So, was talking with a friend of mine about the game and...

he starts telling me how he really liked Erica and how she looks like a female Ronald McDonald (it's actually true!!). To which, I reply "or a post-op male Ronald McDonald, lol!". He chuckled, but one of those chuckles were you can tell they don't really get the joke. I mention the whole Eric/Erica thing and he has NO recollection of that revelation! He remembers Toby wanting his V-card back, but he somehow missed the whole sex change revelation!!

What, you gonna hold that against her?

Nope

Point out how Vin/Or/Johnny acted about Toby's infatuation, as well as how she started having the goddamn dreams.

Toby did say something didn't feel right when he slept with her.

• 6 years later...

Catherine: Full Body Announced for the PS4 and PS Vita

[IMG]

Via Persona Central

UPDATE: