Hondo's Bar

Cartoons

Spongebob

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike you only like Tigger cuz mom likes it. I never heard you say anything about it until she said somethin. Next thing we know you will be saying you love scooby. Yes, owl is cool. I can't say I like the show my self but if I had to choose I would go with owl. BTW who the hell still watches that show. Did Pooh ever get his fat ass out of that hole?

Hey pooh bear is cool. Disney brought the cartoon as a faithful adaptation to the old style of entertainment. its from a different time, like curious george, one just had to be there as a kid and enjoy it.

The boy had skillz, he dressed up as a cloud to disguise himself as mothernature to infiltrate and steal his prize. The disney badboy knows what he likes and will go to great lengths to get it. It's a good thing he is a really sweet guy that shares all he has with anyone, even his honey if you ask him 1st. It's not his fault if people show up after eating time :D

Actually Ian, your mom has nothing to do with it. The reason I like tigger is his carefree attitude and funloving spirit, that and the cool bouncing tail. Doesn't come up much is all.

As far as scooby, if i had to give out opinions...

I think scooby and shaggy were addicts and slackers, Daphnie was the ditzy eye candy, fred alright but was quite the dork. Not that I didn't like the show but thats what my profiles of them would be.

Velma was actually my favorite (regular cast member) cause she was the brains behind most of the actual mystery solving. My favorite guest character was Scrappy Doo, he didn't take shit from anybody and was gung ho about it.

Oh and on a separate note, Cuz isn't a word. Don't dumb yourself down your better than that.

The globetrotters always kept it real, as did Batman and Robin, The Addams family, Abbott and Costelo, King Kong, and Sonny and Cher. Teh best one was always Don Knots of course. But Scrappy was just a tool. He was some network higher-ups idea of a proactive role model for a shjow that already had everything it needed in a regular cast.

Yeah it is. It really is. Shows don't stay on the air for 14 years if they aren't that great. Fads and gimmicky flash in the pan shows get exposed as crap pretty quick. The simpsons has withstood the test of time. It would be off the air by now if it wasn't "that great." Lets see where spongebob is in 10 years.