Hondo's Bar

Cartoons

Spongebob

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) some ass-horrible shows have lasted a long time, longevity might not prove everything.

2) Ren & Stimpy was my fucking favorite back in the day, i hear it went under when John K - the creator & voice for Ren, also did Bjork's "I Miss you" video - supposedly asked for a bit more money and a full-lenght movie or 1-hour special, since Rugrats was a contemporary and getting more attention from Nickelodeon or somethin like that - and was denied, so he left. The show stayed on without him, but i recall it sucked - more disgusting but not funny at all, and the new voices sucked. That show was cool tho.

3) Has anyone else heard that Groening only has a season or so left in 'im, and the rumors of a finale Simpsons movie? Might just be that rumor shit from Aintitcool.com or somethin, i dunno.

Never was one for matlock but perry mason was pretty good, I love lucy was a classic. (in addition to Co-starring a cuban on mainstream TV :D) And Star Trek has been a pretty good series of shows and movies. The newest run "Enterprise" I've heard Great things about and hope to catch a marathon of so that i can catch up on episodes.

(in addition to Co-starring a cuban on mainstream TV  :D)

They call me cuban pete.... You ever seen that episode. Dezi Arnez was so fucking cool. Cubans rule.

And Enterprise is pretty good. Trekkies seem to think it's not any good, sort of how Star Wars fans think Epi1 sucked, except Star Wars fans were not alone in that belief.

Next generation was a great run, cast made for some fantastic movies. Although I watched alot of Deep space 9 to watch my favorite ship (the Defiant) in action.

Built with comabt in mind, manuverable as hell and some heavy pulse phaser cannons, Fore and aft Torpedo tubes for both photon and quantum torpedoes that lil puppy was very kick ass.

What can i say, I'm a technology whore. Get cool Ships and ya got me hook line and sinker :D