Hondo's Bar

Cause you can't spell harassment without ASS!

Panch

viSkz.jpg

So here's the story: Mexican sports reporter goes to New York to interview Jets' quarterback Mark Sanchez (which has Mexican ancestry) during practice and is harassed by the rest of the team. Reports indicate that the level of harassment was words, whistles and cat calls. Also, players were throwing footballs in her general direction so that they could get near her. The reporter in question is Ines Sainz and she says the action of the players is nothing new. While she doesn't like what they said or did, she doesn't have that much of a problem with it either. She said that she came there to do a job and that's it. The people blowing this outta proportion is the media.

Now, I've heard somewhere that a couple years ago she went to go interview Tom Brady in a wedding dress and asked him to marry her as a joke, cause he's hot. Is that not the same thing? Also, I'm asking this: (this is what she was wearing to the Sanchez interview)

img_16_1283769530_who-is-this-chick_ines_sainz_ass_butt-620x805.jpg

Is that professional if you are a reporter? Ok, what's wrong with this situation everyone? Let's discuss...

stuff

what's wrong? women like that who use their bodies and sex to exploit dumb men a.k.a. athletes and ofcourse, why not dress up like a sloar while doing your job; that's why they hired her in the first place, not because she is a rocket scientist. I do not think its harassment, in my opinion, as you prob already know you get what is coming. If she doesn't want the attention then don't ask for it. There are more ways to be attractive.

Ok, I can tell you that 3/4 of my wardrobe looks like and I'm not trying to pick up anyone. A combination of a nice body and casual clothes that show off your figure does not mean you're "asking for it".

What the guys did is hitting on her. Its only harassment if she has a problem with it, which she doesn't. Most women with a body like that know that men's IQs drop a few points around them and are tolerant of it.

Also,

@F.L.I.P - What the hell is a sloar?

Ok, I can tell you that 3/4 of my wardrobe looks like and I'm not trying to pick up anyone. A combination of a nice body and casual clothes that show off your figure does not mean you're "asking for it".

What the guys did is hitting on her. Its only harassment if she has a problem with it, which she doesn't. Most women with a body like that know that men's IQs drop a few points around them and are tolerant of it.

Also,

@F.L.I.P - What the hell is a sloar?

I hear that point of view, but he was asking if it was professional to dress like that while doing your job. I encourage people to love their bodies but when you are dressing like that just for attention its a lil pathetic, and ofcourse she doesn't have a problem with what the guys did whether it be good or bad attention because she wanted it ;-)

ooh and sloar = slut + hoar a term coined by the Kardashian sisters ! (go figure)

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DrRE1LDY_U?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DrRE1LDY_U?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DrRE1LDY_U?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Only with hers and not Jim Carreys ass.

Heh. Baytor said it best. Those are ass jeans. She knows she attracts attention, because it's happened before. Now it's about CONTINUING to get that attention. She KNOWS what she's got and flaunting it. I don't think it's professional.

More pics for Jay.

Ines-Sainz-2.jpg

101008-ines-sainz1.jpg

I have to admit... that ass is more spectacular than Spider-Man.

ines.sainz-bikini.jpg

• 1 month later...

You are so worried about a sports reporters professionalism? First of all, if I have to watch sports, there had better be some kind of hotness to keep my attention, and I don't see any cheerleaders. Second, if she doesn't mind the attention she's getting, why do you? I wpuld understand the scorn if she were complaining about it, or dressing really scandalous (sorry, tight jeans and a collered shirt is nothing. You should take a peek at my wardrobe). I don't get what all the hate is about. I can see a chick complaining out of jealousy, but a guy? Drool, and move on.

Archived