Hondo's Bar

Favorite Led Zeppelin Song

Aartemys

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Gallows Pole is pretty good. I kept being distracted though, cuz my english major mind kept looking for the symbolism in the phrase "swinging from the gallows pole". Or is that just my major pervert mind looking for sexual imagery?

For me it's gotta be When The Levee Breaks, without doubt one of the best songs of all time, others I love, Babe I'm Gonna Leave You, Kashmir, Tea For One, How Many More Times?, God there's so many.

hard to fault Stairway to Heaven, im fond of Babe I'm gonna leave you, Battle of Evermore, Goin to California...damn, tough call.

"Hey hey what can i say" reminds me of sen, so much. :2T:

Sorry to be a prick, but it's "Hey Hey What Can I Do".

Aarty, check out my old Favorite Zep album poll once you've listened enough to form a solid option on each album.

This is tough. Like Nick, I really love Babe I'm Gonna Leave You and The Battle of Evermore. Some that I really like that didn't make the cut on this poll: Your Time Is Gonna Come, What Is And What Should Never Be, Moby Dick/Bonzo's Montreux, Tangerine, That's The Way, The Crunge, and The Ocean.

Anyway, can't decide if I want to vote for Babe I'm Gonna Leave You or something else yet.

• 9 months later...

Archived