Hondo's Bar

CV: Lords of Shadow from a Bindys perspective.

Visitant

@nick It's very much worth playing through once and money well spent as far as I'm concerned, games about 20 hours or so and it'll keep you entertained for that time, Not alot in terms of re playability but meh most games are like that. Best 3-D Castlevaina by far. but you can really tell this wasn't ment to be a CV title at first and I wonder if we don't judge the game a bit more harshly for that, I don't blame MercurySteam for that so overall nice little game.

I think if the series keeps in this direction that the next ones down the line will "feel" much more like a CV game since it's not relying on being a previous title from the get-go.

The story was pathetic! It was Patrick Stewart rambling on about vague nothings, a huge exposition speech at the end to fill in all of the plot holes at once, and a huge leap of time into the future with an unexplained event that certainly LOOKED badass, but because there was no bonding between Gabriel and Zobek throughout the game the whole thing rang hollow.

There is not one, but TWO bosses that say "we're not so different, you and I." The whole story felt like it was written after the post-game cutscene as a way of introducing us to it.

Archived