Hondo's Bar

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

the division of joy

Vampire Lord is fucking sweet. I'm lovin' it. Unlike Werewolf, you can change back and forth as much as you like. By default, you have a life stealing spell in your right hand and a raise dead spell in your left hand and the power button turns you into a flock of bats and basically teleports you 40ish ft forward. If you click the sneak button, you drop to the ground and you can do melee combat.

You travel fast, the basic life drain spell is an AOE. It's just cool.

Yeah I went with the vampire lord as well. finished the main quest line and now there's two hot vampire chicks roaming the countryside feeding on people while they sleep and killing those annoying dawngaurds every chance they get. Plus she lets me use her blood. sexay.

Oh also- pet dragon- he doesn't do anything but talk a lot. but he teaches you new shouts. so that's a win.

Advark is pretty cool. I already had Shadowmere, he must have run off when Advark became my new bff.

Edited by HypnotizinChikns

Steel and Dwarven only, but you can make EXPLODING bolts of each element type.

They lose accuracy over distance a lot more than regular bows, but being loaded and ready to go is nice. Plus they stagger. I don't see an overwhelming advantage for normal bows.

Listen Odahviing, it's been real. We've had some good times together, but I've grown as an adventurer...and it's just time I moved on. It's not you, it's me.

okay, it's also you. I'm confident that i will never speak your name again.

See ya in the funny papers faggot.

i still like Odaviing, he good for taking care of those pesky Canadian bears, which i no longer level up by defeating anyways. Also- today i FINALLY got the guts to go full blown vampire lord on Riverwood after knocking out the sun and yeah, I'll be giving that annoying boy/girl duo the gift of charity for the rest of my life. I had to kill everyone. Except the kids. Because it won't let me. now they do that "i'm not afraid of you...i know what you did..." ug. So annoying. little bastards.

Edited by HypnotizinChikns

• 1 month later...

Every day that goes by that I don't get to play dawn guard I become a more bitter n cranky dood.

So I hear about another dlc called hearthfire which has a major tie in to oblivion w some tower. And all I can think of is w I could give 2shits cuz dawn guard ain out on ps3 yet. What a waste of caring about a leak.

Dawnguard status for PS3

Earlier in the month, we provided an update on Dawnguard's status for PS3.

It's been a few weeks, and we wanted to make sure everyone knows where we're at with Dawnguard. Skyrim is a massive and dynamic game that requires a lot of resources, and things get much more complex when you're talking about sizable content like Dawnguard. We have tried a number of things, but none of them solve the issue enough to make Dawnguard good for everyone. The PS3 is a powerful system, and we're working hard to deliver the content you guys want. Dawnguard is obviously not the only DLC we’ve been working on either, so the issues of adding content get even more complicated. This is not a problem we’re positive we can solve, but we are working together with Sony to try to bring you this content.

We wish we had a more definitive answer right now. We understand the frustration when the same content is not available on all platforms. When we have an update, we will certainly let you know. We deeply appreciate all the time and support you have given us, and we’ll keep doing our best to return that.

I think this is just a really savvy way of breaking it to us that we ain't getting Dawnguard. We shall see though.

Yea I read that article at work today and nearly smashed my phone in my coworkers face.. Which woulda been bad on multiple levels.

Only thing I can say is if they released a game with a million o shitty ass bugs, the issues they're facing must be absolutely catastrophic. Like taking an apocalypse-shit. (When you take an apacolypse shit there is no tomorrow.mbut when you're done you're in heaven .. I shoulda put this in the bad jokes thread huh..)

I sincerely hope they release it.

Sony gets screwed when to comes to the copyright lawyer stuff is what it comes down to. Ps3 gets games that xbox will NEVER get. On the other hand some of the DLC that xbox gets on these bigger games is full of bugs. it's a catch 22. i always play games i want DLC on xbox- stuff i want PC quality i get on ps3 ( my PC isn't powerful enough to play the better quality games on without spending more than i afford- i'm talking Metal gear, tomb raider, and some new ones coming out that look AMAZING- xbox could do this same graphic stuff but they rarely do), and then i don't sweat the DLC as much.

• 2 months later...