Hondo's Bar

Awards 2010 TIE-BREAK - MVP

Panch

MVP  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've been putting a lot of thought into this MVP thing and what it, and Hondos means to me and I believe without a shadow of a doubt that NZA should have this award. I love being here in Hondos in just over a year (has it been that long?) I've made a lot of friends that I expect will stay with me through the years and some that are at least a really fun time for now. I've been an active poster here in such a way that people (like NZA and Mald) have looked me up when I've fallen off the radar for an extended period of time and checked in on me. So when you're asking the question of who is the "Most Valuable Poster" here in Hondos between the two of us I want you to know that it IS NZA.

He keeps this place running from day to day, starts a lot of the threads that continue on forever and always has a reply, even if it's a snarky one. I do post but I've been afraid to jump into the big boy threads, (like NZA and I have discussed) and a lot of times while I have something far more eloquent to say in a thread someone will inevitably have said something stupid that I just feel the need to make fun of them for. Quality over quantity and when it comes to quality posting (at least compared to me) NZA has it.

So please, give NZA your vote for MVP (I'm still campaigning for First Fella!) and give it to the poster who deserves it.

I voted for Nick because 1) I've known the guy since I was 9 (or 10, we can never figure that out) and 2) I really don't know this Bindy guy. I mean, I like his style and all, but don't know him from a hole in the ground. However... after that post I just wanna say that I would formally like to change my vote to Bindy (those with the power make that happen). Dude still might not win, but shit... I see what he did there... and I like it.

appreciate the sentiment, bindy, but yeah, i always tell panch i hate being on the ballot for this one, cause i end up being like a default vote, even on slower years when i dont participate/start as much. anyway, good on you, you already had my vote.

icNR74.gif

wait wait we're still doing this right

Archived