Hondo's Bar

Favorite Tom Hanks Movie

Aartemys

Tom Hanks Movie Poll  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The only era I had trouble narrowing it to 3 was the 00s because Road to Perdition, Catch Me If You Can, The Ladykillers (easily the most underrated movie in the history of film), and Toy Story 3 were all enjoyable. Was Joe Vs. The Volcano worth mentioning? Did ANYONE like that movie?

Was Joe Vs. The Volcano worth mentioning? Did ANYONE like that movie?

Now, now Baytor. I listed his entire filmography. Many a time I have seen a poll and someone come out later asking for a write in. In my warped mind, I figured someone like The NZA would come back saying that, "Joe vs The Volcano was the epitome of life's essence in the 80s and shame on you for not listing it!"

Interested in who else like Charlie Wilsons War. I figured I was on my own with that one.

I just saw Charlie Wilson's War about a month ago and I liked it. I mean, its very hard to keep me in a room when a movie hasn't held my interest and I saw the whole thing.

My all time favorite has to be A League of Their Own. I believe I was watching said movie when this poll came to mind.

"Are you crying? There's no crying in BASEBALL!!"

I started to watch Charlie Wilson's War when it first came on DVD, but had to stop it for some reason and just never got back to it. I read up on the real man around that time and he was definitely an interesting character. I need to go back and finish the film. Sorkin's a great writer, so I'm sure the film is pretty damned good.

Archived