Hondo's Bar

YOUR ideal Hondos!

Just curious to find out what people would like to see more outta Hondos. Hondonian Requests, if you will. I personally would like to see more members. Like a shitload more. Not that there's anything wrong (ahem) with the folks we got, but more peeps is always good, right? Discuss!

Drunken_Deities_-_Old.jpg

... :2T:

for real though, it'd be VR simulation like the chatroom/discussion forum in Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. your "avatar" is however you see yourself appearing. of course, there it looked cool; this crowd would look like some deviant Second Life shit.

You must miss the gigantic hot chicks thread, in such case.

No, he just wants MOAR of it. I can get behind that.

Also strippers. My ideal Hondo's would have more hot female strippers.

Edited by Mr. Hakujin

My ideal hondos would be covered in chocolate covered strippers. Every time i clicked on a thread i would be welcomed by dancing unicorns singing my praise and showering me with their magical unicorn urine which would make me invincible to every virus known to mankind.

Also more members.

by that I mean penises.

i do have a few more peoples I could invite over, not sure if any of them would have the staying power that Haku has had but I'll give them a knock and hopefully they'll come on over. My biggest problem with it is that I figure this place is MY place and i don't want anyone fucking that up, and I'm a selfish bitch.

Edited by HypnotizinChikns
  • Upvote 3