Hondo's Bar

X-Men: First Class

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, are we to just forget certain parts of the last 3 movies? or are those canon and Origins: Wolverine was all a dream bullshit? I think I read the latter of that is actually what's up. Marvel lore gives me a headache.

Comics are not exactly a shining example of a consistent, pristine continuity. Why should we expect the films based on them to be any different?

She's not attractive to me.Morrison Quietly skin-suit or not, she's just not, but then I don't go for chicks built like popsicle sticks.

Just let it be noted that while I made a rather brutal comment in the Spidey thread, I showed great restrain here. Great restraint. :2T:

if she's flat as a board, but can answer the question "how are you such an amazing bitch?!" with the line "top class breeding, darling." in a believable manner, i'll be happy.

+1

• 2 weeks later...

Я надеюсь, Banshee ставит немного больше усилий в него, когда он использует свою власть. Я всегда представлял Шон вен-выпуклые-из-кричащих ебля-образным вырезом.

А те, промо-плакаты бог ужасно.

Я надеюсь, Banshee ставит немного больше усилий в него, когда он использует свою власть. Я всегда представлял Шон вен-выпуклые-из-кричащих ебля-образным вырезом.

Has my brain turned to mush or is this all in the russian? Where's our editor with the asterisks?

Я надеюсь, Banshee ставит немного больше усилий в него, когда он использует свою власть. Я всегда представлял Шон вен-выпуклые-из -кричащих ебля-образным вырезом.

"Ну, в этой сцене Banshee был на самом деле не давая ему все. Было здорово видеть его покупать с подписью мыс же.\n\nИ я думаю, все согласятся с вами на плакатах."

Being Cuban helps me understand a little Russian (you know cause of communism and all). I'll try to translate...

'Why Banshee--worst hero of them all--make appearance in X-Men film? Why no strong Russian hero like Colossus or even villain like Omega Red make appearance?

I no see this movie, comrade.'

"Ну, в этой сцене Banshee был на самом деле не давая ему все. Было здорово видеть его покупать с подписью мыс же.\n\nИ я думаю, все согласятся с вами на плакатах."

'No way! Best Russian hero is Ursa Major! Or Crimson Dynamo! You no know Russian heroes, comrade!'

Archived