Hondo's Bar

Iron Man 3

Avatar is the home of undeveloped ideas.

Bad World and Wolfskin are pretty cool though.

I'm not even going to start this game. Okay, maybe a little. Check out this bit of personalized logic fuckery while I'm on it though: Journey's last 5 albums have been indisputably awful, and they have sucked horribly for 25 years, therefore Journey sucks.

Pretty much all his small press books are under-developed ideas, some of them are really good, some of them read like notes he made for a story he'd finish later.

Say something is not perfect on Hondos: Automatically means you hate everything ever and are a terrible person. For the record, the quality of Journey rises and dips depending on what members are in the band, because Journey is not a person it is a group. Basically if Greg Rollie wasn't in at the time, it wasn't very good. Are we done playing the elitist hipster fuckwad game now?

*sigh* we need to converse face to face, my ranting works so much better in person. Suffice to say that when I'm actually mad I will not write long paragraphs, nor write at all really. If I'm ever mysteriously gone from Hondo's for like a week with no explanation or reason upon leaving or returning then you will know that I am/was mad. If I write 7 pages of vitriol spewing argument it means I just feel like yelling for a while because I can.

The Mandarin chicken STILL isnt gonna make it in??? Thanos will make it such a moot pt for him to appear at all soon.. they shoulda did it on this

Shane Black.... I loved him in school of rock... wait you mean another "black" guy? to the imbd then!

Na man.. It just leaves room for another iron man... Theres no way this is gonna have a happy ending.. Errr at least it shouldn't.

If they put the dark ironman in it they may tie in the dark avengers or an ultimate war w the xmen... Man xmen has gone down the toilet so bad...

So I guess they add the leg armor in post production with CGI. It's probably hard to walk without looking like a bumbling klutz with Hollywood leg armor.

If Peter Weller is any authority on the subject, wearing full-body robot suits for the lion's share of a movie really sucks.

I miss the RDJ who fell asleep in neighbour's beds full of coke and smack.

Could Black's script be a spin on Ultimate Armor Wars?

I sincerely hope the fuck not.

Apparently that Iron Patriot suit isn't the Iron Patriot, but instead just a gussied up suit for War Machine.

That article made me happy. I couldn't abide an Iron Patriot that isn't Norman Osborn. I think the Worlds Most Wanted arc would be an awesome movie in itself. That this is based on Extremis made my pants a little wet.

• 1 month later...