Hondo's Bar

Iron Man 3

Sure looks like the back of Mandarin's head though. Some folks are saying the A in the middle looks like the anarchist A. I can't tell though. Your theory sounds like a better one though Jax. If anything they could be affiliated.

Also, that short scene when Tony reaches his hand out and the glove shoots on to it, they may be trying to have him replicate Thor's hammer (magic and science, one in the same blah blah).

Signs are currently pointing toward Winter Soldier/Crossbones being the villains in Cap 2. I'm sure there will be some explanation, maybe he was a failed attempt to replicate the super soldier serum

I know the Winter Soldier will play an important role in Cap 2, but he might be introduced in IM2. I mean, a Captain American tattoo is the kind of thing the Winter Soldier might have picked up at some point. Just a random failed super soldier would makes sense too, I guess.

That's pretty much gotta be Mandarin. I can't even speculate what it means, besides that it has something to do with Captain America on some level.

God knows what his origin is in this, but I'm fairly confident it doesn't involve reverse engineering the technology of ancient dragon-aliens though.

curse of the 3rd comic movie disappointing...let's see if stark can break it! personally, i think the reason for that tat should be obvious

What are you talking about? One of the suits has an unattractive color palette. Two thumbs down! Zero star! Worst movie of all time!

waaaaah my leftist sensibilities wont let me like captain america

that trailer was very promising. looks to be following right on the heels of where avengers left off and possibly even leading into Cap. 2. (the mandarin/super soldier serum link sounds like a good theory as well) glad to see they're going to work in the mandarin's rings somehow. hopefully he'll shape up to be a better villain than whiplash.

It looks like Mandarin will be Tony's first real villain (Stane was a pushover, Venko was weak, Hammer never actually did anything, and Loki threw the fight) and it looks like something big enough will finally come to knock the wind out of Tony's sails. I appreciate this a lot. Parallels are un-avoidable in this movie and The Dark Knight Rises, but hopefully will have a lot less plot holes and be less of a long rambling thing. It helps that Iron-Man 4 is all but guaranteed and they don't have to fit like 2 years into one 2 and a half hour movie.