Mr. Hakujin

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

yeah, exactly. i mean, i know that (and cost-effeciveness) are reasons why, but then why should any kid have that as a toy?

then again, future generations will look at the metal transformers we could've killed ourselves with and possibly ask this.

The new GI Joe figs seems to have it right when it comes to sword molds. It's not that old skewl hard plastic that would snap in two, it's a softer plastic, but it holds it's shape much better than the plastic used for Michonne's sword or those int he new Thundercats figs. Don't even get me started--fucking Sword of Omens on the 6" Lion-O bends and the 3.75" Lion-O figure's sword is wavier than MJ's hair circa Bad.

Oh, I'm sorry. Did you want to talk about the weather or where you just making chit-chat?

;)

Edited by Mr. Hakujin
spoiler fix??

Can anyone else click that spoiler? I can see it if I quote, and the code seems to be fine.

Could be a problem on my end.

Heh. Nothing worth clicking. Just a Groundhog Day reference made in a semi-self deprecating manner. Works for me. Should work for err'ybody now b/c, ya know, wouldn't want anyone to miss a single word I wrote. :2T:

• 2 months later...