Hondo's Bar

the Bacon Bacon truck

The NZA

You can crisp American Bacon and we have thick slices just like you guys, it just costs more and isn't typically served in restaurants. Jesus Christ has no-one had thick sliced bacon that's been cooked to the point where it's a nice crispy brown that it just dissolves on your tongue? You're all monsters (except Jay, who's on the same page with me)

fuck ya'lls bacon elitism. baytor's jumping on JZA's bandwagon cause jay clings to bacon somehow being the one thing the AU gets right like ryan to forgivably four-starring movie reviews.

CRISPY4LYFE

I love bacon. I mean I really love it. Good American bacon - the crunchy kind, not that flabby stuff you get in other countries. At the risk of offending entire religions and regions, I think much of the unrest in the world is because too many people don't know the joy of bacon. Almost no one who has tasted bacon would willingly blow themselves up or start shooting at someone else. Bacon is worth living for.

fuck ya'lls bacon elitism. baytor's jumping on JZA's bandwagon cause jay clings to bacon somehow being the one thing the AU gets right like ryan to forgivably four-starring movie reviews.

CRISPY4LYFE

Wait, what? I just said crispy bacon is good, especially when you do it with the really thick cut pieces because it's crunchy but also melts in your mouth when you eat it. I'm challenging peoples' thoughts that "crispy bacon is burnt bacon" the fucking barbarians.

Oven is how restaurants do it if they don't have a griddle, it's why the bacon on burgers is usually better than what you get at, say, Denny's. It doesn't shrink as much, gets evenly cooked, and takes about as long if not less time to do.

If they're cooking in bulk and keeping it under a heatlamp, sure. But even a convection oven at top heat wouldn't beat pan frying in a straight race. And if you're trying to tell me differently s skyype call will settle all.

Gentleman's wagers are always better when they involve bacon.

Not sure how most restaurants do it...but I think it would have been impressive to be in the Denny's kitchen during the Baconalia....impressive and greasy...

I bet you coulda got it crispy, greasy, flabby, mushy...or pretty much any way you want it...

honbac.jpg

honbac1.png

Archived