Hondo's Bar

MEME BLARGH

tumblr_lnxbp2NdDt1qfso9oo1_400.gif?1310314155

That one I've been trying all day(absolutely accurate) to make my avatar. I've tried uploading from my harddrive, direct linking, and even resorted to uploading via photofucket. I am at the end of my tether and thoroughly bummed(especially given Panch's latest platform) that this incredibly fitting joke can't be a part of my everyday presence.

Bitch be crazy, though.

so what, you basically need the .gif downsized for avatar use, yeah? i know there's programs for it, but there's gotta be sites at this point too...i keep seeing people using some site for youtube clips > .gifs, ill try to take note next time since that'd prolly help out here.

S'arright, the board says it automatically downsizes avatars and in fairness I haven't encountered this issue since 2006 or so. In other news, I take it you're okay with spoilertagging any quoted images and such? I got the idea from suicide Girls and figured in situations like this where I'm referencing a specific image in a mess of 'em, folks aren't getting their bandwidth raped for me to point at the things I want.

If I hadn't already +1'd myself today then given my "+1 ya later, bro" to DoJ, and you already didn't have over 100+ that you and your arsenal of fake accounts have given yourself adoring public I would defintely do something +1 related for that.

That girl has some serious anger & body image issues, which I'm hoping she'll grow out of once she gets those braces off. I'm also guessing that's an older meme I've missed as she references MySpace instead of fb. No?