Hondo's Bar

Let's get in shape... BY RUNNING FOR OUR LIVES!

Ron Hightower

Coool. In october at Lincoln Road on South Beach, they have a zombie walk! that's pretty fun, I went last year. We should do it this year as a hondonian group!!!! we'll all get blasted and run around scaring people!!!

You must have gone another day because the day I went it was wack. I was so looking forward to it, too :(

This sounds fun, but I'd need the Romero zombies and not these modern sprinting ones if I'm meant to go 5k.

We had the 5th annual"Running of the Bulls" in NOLA in which rollergirls with horned headgear roll through the French Quarter. I hear it's a blast, but it starts so fucking early I haven't been able to actually make it out there yet.

I almost wanna time my trip over around that key event. That sounds & looks AWESOME!

I almost wanna time my trip over around that key event. That sounds & looks AWESOME!

Like I said, I've heard good things, but haven't actually been able to drag my ass up outta bed early enough to make it. This year the blame falls squarely on Ms H though, as she was the one unwilling to awake in time. Next year we decided to just get a hotel room down there--that or simply stay up all night until the run begins.

Archived