Hondo's Bar

Hondos pictures that we gone and done

Thelogan

2ufaj2b.jpg

For who is it the day that is that biggest day? its amynicolas on the day she was marriaged! she is the one that is always starting fires witch is where she gets her catchphrase "i will burn it" and she says that before she does that thing exactly. i liked the time she burned the orphen house and sat in her car and waited for the orphens to run out and then she rolled down the window and said she would save the one that got in her car but when the one got to her car she just laughed dead hard right in its face and drove away and then she hit a tree because she was drunking but it was ok because she had insurance.

• Upvote 2

10579zl.jpg

Watch out because its the jayza character from hondys! he is from austria so he is always saying the austrin catchprase "I want to mate" and then he will push his thing back so its like it isnt there and prance around for ages. he has a broken brain so he is always collecting things and giving them proper orders and his only feelings are anger lust and itchy. he has a cute sense of time and can do a fast spin like jack chan only not as high and not with his legs but it is ok because he can break the wind all at the same time and he is always tickling people until they forget. if you are going to draw him have one of your friends wear a patch for his eye and just draw your friend and no one will know that its not really him except you and your friend and you can make him sign a paper that says he wont say it to anyone and if he does you can eat his lunch.

logan (hondos artist) xox

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't know if it's better, really, just different. His was pretty grand.

came in here to call BS - i felt good about the description, but we both know damn well saying my stop-sign headed jay was mickey-mouse bullshit compared to your awesome caricatures, you just want to be nice so more of us participate, heh.

then i saw your JZA and it said it all for me. +1 to each effort thus far, not one has let me down by way of forced laughter yet. i too want to see an ASC effort, as well as others (ray-ray!).

uncleniz.png

Hey! Its that guy uncle nza who owns the website Hondys bar. this man is like a chameleon on the internet and can change colors which is why he has the catchphrase "watch me change colors". whenever he changes colors he turns into another person who hates being clear and rhymes alot. uncle nza enjoys listening to will smith records while looking at picurs that move at the same time. he is also a part of a cult called the wang ting club that like to hurt others so watch out. uncle nza is hard to draw because of his color changing and how he likes funny sounds.

• Upvote 2