Hondo's Bar

Hondos pictures that we gone and done

Thelogan

xntah0.png

uh oh there goes the neighbrohood peoples becuse now its the infamous panchon also known as many other things from other people. he is hero of everyone who are also him so easy to understand not like austrians or people not panchon who do not matter like pickles. his favoritest thing is say mean words than blame other kids or words or plants and all hondas people go "oh that pnancho you so crazy i wanna have your baby" and then he not pull out after saying he does. his catchprhase is so real because everyone else lies about girls they kiss or who is best at marbles but not pnanchon because then he not happen like unicorns. he is really good to draw because even when you go outside lines with his hairs its okay because he is also wookie.

nzazi (hondos owner) xox

• Upvote 1

w6s0ut.jpg

Holy moly! its the hajerkin one from the e place. he is the one who is like a small. he has child dimples and he loves to be around them while he wears short pants and is always offering them icecream and tickles. he is fun to draw because of his propeller hat that always says he is having a fun time.

Bones alternate picture: Only fans of The Savage Dragon need bother to click.

30rwv0w.jpg

• Upvote 1

arch-1.jpg

Then goes the neighbourhood, it's that Mexican scamp that get's in all the mischief, Arc Angel Garrido Jr. He come to America on the back of a burrito. He wededed _______' sister so he do the bad jobs everyone wants to love to not do. He am going to New York to marry The Statute Of Liberty as he was revered for he love of French art. He is hard to draw because of him immigent, but he is also easy because he is cheap.

• Upvote 2

IMAG0260.jpg

Lock up your toys, it's Moodtype or Mr Wing as his friends call him. He has the biggest collection of Sailor moon cartoons in his home, and lives in the swamp with his ancient wife. People like Nzazi come over and try to steal his sailor moon cartoons which is why he always says 'I will find it in your Pants Nzazi', and then he tickles his pants until they all fall out or Nzazi falls asleep. He is remembered on Hondys for being the guy that won't let you steal his cartoons, but will let you watch them anytime you like and will let you feel up his old wife so long as you make her laugh. Mr WIng is fun to draw because he hasn't ever slept with a woman and it makes his balls hurt, but then he watches some sailor moon cartoons and feels better.

• Upvote 5

I feel like a retard chuckling all over myself in my lonely living room.

Exactly! Alone, no less. I rarely laugh when I'm alone (is that weird?).

The post-it note held down by strange currency makes it double awesome. "he lives in the swamp with his ancient wife" killed me.

ASC's are just astounding. You can tell he has to make a real effort to distort them. There's a guy that personifies that raw talent vs. developed skill thing I've babbled about. He clearly has a developed skill, and I bet it's a bitch to try to unlearn shit like proportion once it's become second nature.

Slightly off tangent, but ASC, are you using a graphics tablet? I've had my eye on a Wacom for a long time, just to play with.

arch-1.jpg

Then goes the neighbourhood, it's that Mexican scamp that get's in all the mischief, Arc Angel Garrido Jr. He come to America on the back of a burrito. He wededed _______' sister so he do the bad jobs everyone wants to love to not do. He am going to New York to marry The Statute Of Liberty as he was revered for he love of French art. He is hard to draw because of him immigent, but he is also easy because he is cheap.

dude, I was SO not prepared for this! I have fucking coke all over my monitor, you asshole! lol :FHD:!

The two things I'm proud of with that image are the timestamp(seriously, awoken from deep slumber with inspiration!) and my rainman signature.

Hey Logan- I hope you're keeping that picture of me safe. I plan to purchase it from you come HondosCon and have it framed.

IMAG0260.jpg

Lock up your toys, it's Moodtype or Mr Wing as his friends call him. He has the biggest collection of Sailor moon cartoons in his home, and lives in the swamp with his ancient wife. People like Nzazi come over and try to steal his sailor moon cartoons which is why he always says 'I will find it in your Pants Nzazi', and then he tickles his pants until they all fall out or Nzazi falls asleep. He is remembered on Hondys for being the guy that won't let you steal his cartoons, but will let you watch them anytime you like and will let you feel up his old wife so long as you make her laugh. Mr WIng is fun to draw because he hasn't ever slept with a woman and it makes his balls hurt, but then he watches some sailor moon cartoons and feels better.

CARLO wanted me to tell you that this one has captured his beardy heart, and that he loves you for it. It's his favorite one so far!

PS - Are you talking about the tuck picture? lolololol. We has* a few of those, too. JSYK.

*Oh dear god... I need to stop looking at LOLcats. That's the second time I've done that today!

Edited by MetalHeart