Hondo's Bar

Hondo's T-shirts: wave 3

Master Star

it never does

i usually try to grab a "legacy" shirt for the original members, but i think most are covered - yahve, jumbie, etc. i might hit up spiffytee, but since it says whores on it, it's more likely going to be a scratchpost for his many cats. trying to think of any other key members we've left out, or the many times ive heard "aw, you guys ordered em already? i want one!" etc. god, ASC can be so whiny

for real though, one of you guys check the member list & lemme know if anyone stands out, ive got the old order sheet in front of me so i can tell you who's had one already.

Guess you forgot about me in your revisions post, Jay...

How forgetful of me

It was an honest mistake but I stand by it.

topic split/merged to keep easy track of this wave of t-shirt orders, while still having dinghy's old thread for the logo itself.

dammit jay don't be posting in that other one again argggghhh

In fairness while you were splitting hairs I was posting. Sorry for the confusion.

Edited by The JZA

I would but you'd not understand it anyway. :)

Revisions

The JZA(XL)20 -JZA

Sexy Hat(L)1/3-JZA

Bindusara -JZA

Master Star -Star

Snowball -Star

Amynicole -Ames

Metalheart -Ames

CARLO LUND -Ames

Lulu

Gunsmith

TheLogan -Logan

Special K -Logan

Gene Shalit -Logan

Mr Hakujin(L)+1

Forgot Haku wanted one too. And Panch, apparently.

Realistically there's a finite figure so it's going to happen eventually. I imagine NZA might have a list from order history of taken figures, otherwise throw a suggestion or two and give it a few days to see if anyone arcs up. From memory the obvious ones like 00 & 666 are taken, I have 20 but have np sharing, most random one I can think if is CrimsonFire's 77 for the year Star Wars debuted.

Revisions

The JZA(XL)20 -JZA

Sexy Hat(L)1/3-JZA

Bindusara -JZA

Master Star (M)5 -Star

Snowflake [C.S. on the back # 26] (size small) -Star

Amynicole -Ames

Metalheart -Ames

CARLO LUND -Ames

TheLogan -Logan

Special K -Logan

Gene Shalit -Logan

Lulu

Gunsmith

Panch

or the many times ive heard "aw, you guys ordered em already? i want one!" etc. god, ASC can be so whiny

I hate you so much, I don't need any adjectives.

I couldn't find a shot in the art gallery link (which ASC really needs to update w/ his stuff).

Only the above gobshite can put work in the gallery

• Upvote 1

History shows Panch's prototype(it's a once-off I believe?) as being a Navy blue. I kinda like the black as a timeless background colour, but what suggestions are there? And would it drive up the cost much starting on a different base shirt?

History shows Panch's prototype(it's a once-off I believe?) as being a Navy blue. I kinda like the black as a timeless background colour, but what suggestions are there? And would it drive up the cost much starting on a different base shirt?

Navy Blue could work or a dark red.