Hondo's Bar

Hondosbar Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods!

Newtype

Nice haul again, Newt. I almost bought that Battle of Hoth set to go w/ the 10th Aniv. Echo Base set I got a while back. But the scale of the snowspeeder bugged me--just too small.

I recently bought a third one of these mini-media center shelves from Wal-Mart to try and better organize my collection, but it still won't quite fit everything the way I want. So, still progressing, but not quite there yet. Ditto for these shelves on my bookcase. It's really just books I've bought or been given over the past two years on the top shelf.

VQsvEh2.jpg

n4j5MPD.jpg

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ah, the Grand Emporium, right, Newt? How many of the LEGO town buildings do you own? I keep looking at the Town Hall as a possible purchase, but those things are so huge; I've no place to display them if I start collecting. Did you see the new Palace CInema? It was kind of disappointing.

If I'm to understand the way your economy works correctly, can't you at least spin thirty of those dollars and that half gallon(or 2L in superior metric) into a more-or-less successful Wendy's franchise? Talk to Jax. He has experience with this stuff. Throw a pre-owned Toyota in the mix and you're sitting on a gold mine, man.

• 2 weeks later...

Ah, the Grand Emporium, right, Newt? How many of the LEGO town buildings do you own? I keep looking at the Town Hall as a possible purchase, but those things are so huge; I've no place to display them if I start collecting. Did you see the new Palace CInema? It was kind of disappointing.

I have the pet shop and the fire brigade. I was planing on picking up city hall during double points but I used the money for the below pick-ups.

P.S Palace cinema can suck it.

PICT1192_zps15eddc78.jpg

PICT1193_zpsd475f6df.jpg

Did you pay way too goddamn much for Dark Alliance 2? I bought both games for Amber last year and while the first one was like $12, I ended up dropping something like 50 on the sequel and that was only because I found it for cheap at a local used games/movies shop.