Hondo's Bar

Hondosbar Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods!

Newtype

see disc drive systems worry people more, cause there's a lot more to fail - but PSX, saturn & DC already have kits people have developed to replace the actual CD drive with an SD loader, meaning you can put all the games you want on a big SD stick and boot them up with less loading time/wear & tear on the machine...ive used one on PS2 for years.

mind you, you'll not be using your discs/burns but its not emulation since it's legit hardware, so nothing's lost there. i guess that's a big reason why i'm not worried: if you look around, certain communities have very talented engineers/etc already putting in work to future-proof these things. i love it.

Newt, is that all from Black Friday sales? I "only" bought a laptop, 10 blu-rays, and 14 Disney Infinity figs, including the 3.0 starter pack.

Also, I think Newt may have reached intervention level, guys. I'm pretty sure he sleeps on a bed made of the plastic packaging from all the games and blurays.

Newt, is that all from Black Friday sales? I "only" bought a laptop, 10 blu-rays, and 14 Disney Infinity figs, including the 3.0 starter pack.

Also, I think Newt may have reached intervention level, guys. I'm pretty sure he sleeps on a bed made of the plastic packaging from all the games and blurays.

Stuff I've been picking up since mid/late October till Black Friday. I got like 3-4 more things I'm waiting on and then I'm done for the next few months.

I also had to save money for 3 months to make it happen.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...