Hondo's Bar

Hondosbar Pick-Up Post! Show Us Your Goods!

Newtype

On 11/28/2022 at 7:34 PM, Jables said:

Birthday/Q4/self-treats haul. I bought Scott a similar smoking lamp because his dirty piece gave me the lung rot that's kept me bed-ridden all week. And I've been promising myself a decent hose and pressure cleaner for a while, so once I'm better I'm gonna be cleaning my driveway with the biggest boner I can manage.

317273869-1033129598085822-8712081646070

317100242-481854547143990-14061327259495

Did you ever put that Lego Optimus Prime together? I’ve almost picked him up a couple of times. He was even on sale around Black Friday, but I ultimately pass. I’ve still got LEGO Voltron in his box and I bought that thing like three or four years ago.

Edited by Mr. Hakujin
  • Wow! 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/24/2022 at 11:34 AM, Mr. Hakujin said:

Did you ever put that Lego Optimus Prime together? I’ve almost picked him up a couple of times. He was even on sale around Black Friday, but I ultimately pass. I’ve still got LEGO Voltron in his box and I bought that thing like three or four years ago.

Yeah I put it together before my son beat the shit out of him. It's an okay build but I was honestly a little disappointed with the details(the head is a stickered brick for example). 

On 1/13/2023 at 4:26 AM, The NZA said:

yeah that's understandable...i thought stickered bricks were hot shit in like the 80s/90s, the price these things go for now though?

i mean, that NES one newt bought (and will never open...) had like, moving parts

I have that same set, and while it survived a couple of house moves, it's in pieces and I might have actually lost some important parts now that I think of it. 

• Wow! 1

• 11 months later...
On 1/9/2024 at 2:09 PM, Keth said:

Someone brought in like 6000 dollars worth of beautiful omnibusses (omnibi?). So of course me and a few others snagged some for super cheap before they hit the floor

nice-game-of-thrones.gif

Do they still have any left?

I can tell you which are worth grabbing.