Hondo's Bar

Brad Pitt

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

had to go with 12 Monkeys. although my favorite with him is True Romance. No, he didn't star in the film ,but his character was essential to the plot. Do realize that if Floyd didn't exist it would have had a completely different ending (the pigs would have won!) I voted 12 monkeys because he did a great job at being insane

Well, TulipO, your vote didn't show up, but make sure to vote. While I voted for Fight Club, I'm glad 12 monkeys will get at least one vote. It has to be in my all time top 5 list of favorite movies. Brad Pitt actually spent 3 months in a mental institution studying the inmates to get the character of Jeremy just right. The thing he did with his eyes was soooo cool.

Fight Club with 12 Monkeys a close second. Shame Snatch and Kalifornia aren't on there but I'd still have voted Fight Club.

And by the way, on the subject of actors getting accents right, I know many times you may think they've got it right, to someone from there they sound terrible. I live right beside lots ofsettled pikeys and I can tell you he was spot on in Snatch.

haven't voted yet. it's a tough poll. however, i don't know why thelma & luise is up there. don't think it was that big of a part. 7 years in tibet, legends of the fall, and a river runs through it i haven't seen, but i haven't heard anything amazing about them (i bet these haven't gotten any votes). i saw 12 monkeys and it really boggles the mind how he can do that eye thing. its almost scary, he can move one eye to make it look at his nose and the other one is staring at you! fight club is great, but not "the greatest movie of all time" by far. interview with the vampire was quite interesting, but queen of the dammed terrible. so it's between meet joe black, 12monkeys, seven, interview with the vampire, and fight club... tough choice.

too bad ocean's eleven has more of an ensamble cast - the movie is great! why no snatch?! he's a pretty big role there.

best movie, best acting performance by Mr. Pitt, bar-none

I actually think his performance in 12 monkeys was slightly better, just because it was such a unique difficult character to get right. Fight Club got my vote because it's my favorite movie of all-time.

And KoS, as far as accents, Helena Bohnam Carter's in Fight Club was incredible, I was so completely blown away when I heard her in her natural British accent. I had no clue.

okay, who voted for Meet Joe Black? I feel an ass whoopin coming on (gee wouldn't I be embarassed if I accidentally voted for it when i was trying to vote for 12 Monkeys? Hmmm...) Anyway, Interview With The Vampire was good. Louis was just a pain in the ass. Not a bad character, just not a likeable one. His performance was excellent though. Queen of the Damned as a movie, kinda sucked, as the two books that were made into the movie, awesome, and performance wise cool as well. Just my humble opinion...

Heh, ya'll didn't search very hard did ya? I posted way back in the beginning. I'm the mystery vote for Meet Joe Black.

But then again I also said I was Biased towards that particular movie cause i really liked it. Was a close run between that and Se7en. In the end i went for the underdog.