3_Ocelot_alt.jpg

3_Snake.jpg

3_Snake_and_The_Boss.jpg

e3-2011-metal-gear-solid-hd-screens-mgs2mgs3-20110607021834286.jpg

e3-2011-metal-gear-solid-hd-screens-mgs2mgs3-20110607021829379.jpg

img0072.jpg

img0039.jpg

img0023.jpg

...i think it looks good, but a) why aren't those Peace Walker comic cutscenes higher res? and b) ...why not 16:9, konami? you're keeping it letterbox but kinda cropping the image.

still no word on if the original theme is intact. if 2 lacks the Williams rendition, i will be sad, cause i want this so hard.

• 3 weeks later...

a deal involving Nintendo and Silicon Knights both...i agree it'd be worth tossing in here, but i doubt it'll ever see the light of day again.

also, did you guys know this existed? just saw it online the other day, i woudlve been all over this back then.

Id3Ln.gif

• 1 year later...

once more from the top

MGS_Legacy_BoxFront.jpg

Update: Konami has now confirmed the Legacy Collection, which "will include Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Solid 2: HD Edition, Metal Gear Solid 3: HD Edition (which includes the original MSX versions of Metal Gear and Metal Gear 2), Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD Edition, Metal Gear Solid: VR Missions and Metal Gear Solid 4: Trophy Edition. In addition, the collection will also include two Ashley Wood digital graphic novels."

still needs twin snakes

did you play it? i think it'd be cool but nintendo kinda has that one, it's just not gonna happen. i think the bigger victim of those agreements is the RE1 remake the GC saw personally, but god knows i'd love to see both hit virtual console one day

• 5 years later...