Hondo's Bar

Persona thread - no new games, just vibes

Maldron

• 3 weeks later...

at this point i'd really just love a port of the PSP eternal punishment - i played innocent sin and the quality of life updates (map, etc) and updated graphics + the more demonic SMT vibes & world were so unique

i get that it feels like a hard sell when much of the persona fanbase expects social links, but so much of the work is already done...just port those and the PSP remake of 1 to switch/etc and bam, whole series is modernized. double dip on a physical set, charge $100+, watch how fast it sells

then show a screenshot and fuckall else for years like you did with the desk and chains one of 5

https://www.ign.com/articles/atlus-live-action-movie-tv-adaptations-sega-exclusive

Sega is looking to expand further into film and TV by exploring potential live-action adaptations for games developed by Atlus.

In an exclusive reveal to IGN, Sega says that expanding storytelling forms is a new and important part of Sega's overall business strategy. This is why Sega is opening up Atlus' critically-acclaimed library of games — which includes series like Shin Megami Tensei, Persona, and Catherine — to potential live-action film and TV adaptations.

• Wow! 1

• 2 months later...

Per IGN