Hondo's Bar

Persona thread - WE GOT NEW (old) GAMES!!!

Maldron

• 2 months later...

WE GOT ACTUAL PERSONA NEWS

image0.jpg

I actually caught them on the Atlus West insta before they were pulled. FUCK YEAH

Edit: I also saved the P3R trailer locally so if this mirror goes down, I have a copy

Edited by Stilly
  • Wow! 1

• Stilly changed the title to Persona thread - WE GOT NEW GAMES!!!
  • Stilly featured this topic

jesus christ atlus, keep it in your pants a few days longer :LOL:

glad i opted not to replay 3 yet, hyped for that!  ill be honest, i'm kinda tapped out of all the spinoffs of 5.  i did my 100+ hours with it, ive accepted i likely won't go back for royal/etc.  i bought strikers when it was like $10, i know they milk these & i'm glad they eat off em, but it only makes me more interested in either older ones or the next thing (which i'm hoping we see something more of 6 this year?)

13 hours ago, The NZA said:

jesus christ atlus, keep it in your pants a few days longer :LOL:

glad i opted not to replay 3 yet, hyped for that!  ill be honest, i'm kinda tapped out of all the spinoffs of 5.  i did my 100+ hours with it, ive accepted i likely won't go back for royal/etc.  i bought strikers when it was like $10, i know they milk these & i'm glad they eat off em, but it only makes me more interested in either older ones or the next thing (which i'm hoping we see something more of 6 this year?)

Yeah i did have a lot of faith in the rumors it was being remade. I am SO excited. Last night i had one of my VA friends over for dinner and jokingly I was like "How dare you be friends with (Ann's VA) AND NOT FIND OUT ABOUT THIS TACTICS GAME AND TELL ME IMMEDATELY!" 

• Haha 2

• 3 months later...
  • The NZA changed the title to Persona thread - WE GOT NEW (old) GAMES!!!