Hondo's Bar

Persona thread - WE GOT NEW (old) GAMES!!!

Maldron

See, I played P4G on Steam, and my biggest gripe was the lack of a quick resume (which is a platform thing, not a game thing). One more day before bed? HERE'S 40 MINUTES OF EXPOSITION THAT WE DIDN'T WARN YOU ABOUT AND YOU DIDN'T SAVE BEFORE.

Made P5R a freaking breeze to play

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Stilly said:

Are you "I own the P5 and P5R soundtracks on vinyl" too into it? Are you "I waited 8 fucking months for a morgana plush preorder" too into it?

lol, are you "I have a lvl 99 drain Yoshitsune build" too into it?

I'm not gatekeeping, lol, I just wanna know if someone else has it as bad

I've got my plat on p5 and p5r. Thought about plat on strikers but I had other things to do. I want the vinyls. I do have a replica joker mask hanging up in my place. 

• Really Like 1

5 hours ago, Visitant said:

I've got my plat on p5 and p5r. Thought about plat on strikers but I had other things to do. I want the vinyls. I do have a replica joker mask hanging up in my place. 

Nice! I have yet to play very far into strikers (the damn audio mixing bugs me). I do have all those things I listed (well, the P5 vinyl is on preorder but it's coming). I don't have a Joker mask, but I have a little Joker plush that my wife got me for Christmas 2020.

Actually, I have a buncha Persona merch, jeez.

I spend too much money

let's see pics of this merch y'all

also, in maybe-news!

- Metroid Prime remaster for 2022 coinciding with the 20 year anniversary

- Xenoblade Chronicles 3 potentially delayed to 2023
- New Fire Emblem game from Three Houses team set for 2022, with a remake for Genealogy of the Holy War likely in 2023
- House of the Dead in March
- Resident Evil Revelations 3 potentially in dev for Switch
- Persona 4 coming to Switch and PlayStation in 2022
- Persona 6 coming exclusive to PS5

5ca.jpg

we'll see how this pans out, apparently rhis could be legit? really hoping for another house of the dead overkill

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • The NZA changed the title to Persona thread - no new games, just vibes

The FES in May was the announcement, ugh. BUT they added another announcement, it seems. There were originally 7 "coming soon" things, but now there are 8?

Did this month's get shoved to the side due to the state of the world? The reason I say that's the possible reason is that the Pokemon company said that they'd have delayed theirs, but they couldn't contractually.

FMp2y2CX0AAv0IS?format=jpg&name=900x900

so what are we hoping for here? i haven't really played any of the spinoffs, and seeing phantom thief skins in every other thing doesn't do much for me either

down for P3 to be ported to pc/etc but honestly, i'd love something with 2 so more folks could play that - even if it's just a long overdue translation of the remake of eternal punishment

12 hours ago, The NZA said:

FMp2y2CX0AAv0IS?format=jpg&name=900x900

so what are we hoping for here? i haven't really played any of the spinoffs, and seeing phantom thief skins in every other thing doesn't do much for me either

down for P3 to be ported to pc/etc but honestly, i'd love something with 2 so more folks could play that - even if it's just a long overdue translation of the remake of eternal punishment

Saw some tinfoil hat stuff about the image here. First off: the can of green paint. Green isn't one of the main Persona colors (as designated by the Persona 25th graphics), is it the primary color for Persona 6?!? HMMMM?!?

Also, look at the games the characters came from; that's right, in order: 5, 1, 3, 3, 2 (twice, the second one doesn't count for some reason?), 4. Each pair adds up to 6.

666 - PERSONA IS THE DEVIL!

Or something, lol

Edited by Stilly
  • Confused 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...