Hondo's Bar

2011 NFL season

gunsmithx

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heh. If Panch still frequented the boards he might cry over take offense to the direction this thread has taken. As for Reggie's (lack of) performance in MIA, I'll just say all doubts about the Saints management's decision to let Reggie go have been alleviated.

Even though the Saints are currently 4-2 (and by the end of the night it should be 5-2), that's more of a defensive deficit than an offensive one. I was never a Reggie hater, and I hated the fact we let him go, but he's just really not missed here--at least on the field.

*edit*

Ah, I see my old nemesis has returned. Suck a vaginal insert from your real doll once it's out of the dishwasher dick, Newt.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Nothing ludicrous about it. THAT is the true Tebow. It was ludicrous that he beat the Steelers. On the Giants/Packers front... will people finally accept Eli Manning as "elite".

Patriots/Giants Superbowl rematch. Heard it here first, folks.

I think you're right Panch. Pats/Ginas Rematch with a different result this year. Revenge will be New England's. (Though I'll say Ravens are gonna be tougher than Tebow was. Giants are no joke either, but I believe.)

I just realized something... This year's Superbowl, I don't care about. The only two teams I cared about are gone and I could care less about the rest. The Giants take the slight edge in me giving a fuck, but not really. Do you realize we could have Ravens/Niners in the Superbowl this year? *shutter*

Archived