Hondo's Bar

Django Unchained

The NZA

Haku is here to make us all look more funny.

So the trailer to this is attached to the US release of Prometheus, which is like 3 days from now.

Also, evidently the reason Tarantino says the reason he wanted to make this movie was to so an unvarnished version of how racist this country used to be. No sugarcoating.

"[The racism] is what I wanted to deal with and that's the reason to do it. It's not to avoid it' date=' it's absolutely to deal with that. Show how America was back then and how f****d-up we were."[/b']
Edited by Reverend Jax

No, I know what ASC is saying. Tarantino always has a dark sense of humor, but I was expecting something more along the lines of Kill Bill--a badass revenge flick w/ cowboys instead of kiung-fu. This looks like it plays up the humor even more so than Inglorious Basterds. But then again, that could just be the way the trailer was cut. Either way, I'll be in the theater opening night for it.

Edited by Mr. Hakujin
Grrr. Spelling errors make Haku mad!

Heh. The comments section was almost better than the trailer...

Wow, This trailer sure does a great job at conveying what a hilarious and uplifting romantic comedy this film is sure to be!

I think I'll hire this out and watch it with my elderly grandparents, I'm sure we'll all have some good laughs!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Only 26 reviews as of now, so someone's likely to hate on it by Christmas. There's been a lot of racist backlash to this movie, saying that the movie is anti-white because Django is on a white-killing spree. I wonder how that'll effect the movie's forthcoming review, box office, awards nominations and wins.