Hondo's Bar

Fitocracy

The NZA

yeah, had a whole debate elsewhere on what point would get it best: the dress looks great @ 124, but 132-155 (she looks average height, yeah?), the sweet spot of thickness is in there somewhere.

...which, yes, isn't to say she couldn't get it @ 185.

oh yeah: the other amazing thing is that since she did it via intense crossfit regiment (some genes, some luck no doubt) you'll notice she doesn't even seem to have the excess skin, she actually tightened up as she went, presumably without surgery. shit's impressive.

I will swim a fucking mile by next weekend. I caught a serious cramp in lap 24ish, in my calf. I have to make it to 1760 yards. 1250 is pretty close...I just wish I was faster (took me 34 min)! These dudes swimming on either side of me were hauling ass, I felt like the pathetic tortoise and the hare.

**Note: goggles are a beautiful thing. As I took the last lap slower, I so got to check out the ripped hottie in the speedo in the lane next to me, under water. Bonus!

Is there an option for tracking body fat %?

i was up 2lbs from my last weight....BUT my body fat is down 3% from when I had it checked in Jan.

So, actually, kinda pleased, because the gain is likely muscle weight, correct?

Still want to drop at least another 5% by the end of April. Gotta switch it up! Really thinking of doing Insanity with Sen to break things up.

unfortunately, nah - it does scale on weight in general though: i get more points for lifting heavier, but those weighing more get more points for cardio than me, etc. and youre very likely right about the muscle growth thing - without access to a body fat % test (ive got a tool around here but it's pretty complicated...), the easiest check is using your waistline.

sen banged up her foot a bit so she's limited to the ab stuff from insanity at the moment, swimming too if she ever gets back before late night. im thinking of signing her up for the gym here to use elliptical and the cycle in the meantime.

since that's putting crossfit on hold though, im between returning to said gym (but with duad's circuit training/gymnist workout vs the isolated/body builder one, toying with the idea of P90X instead but i gotta look up how long it is - ive got these 1 month of crossfit, 1 month of parkour gorupons and i oughta sort when i'm gonna use them!

tonight i logged the best score ive had in forever, without even a full 3 mile run - turns out this circuit training routine is more ideal for points, given the full-body stuff it has you focusing on. still wish it scaled based on rough super-sets, but not quiet yet.

gonna keep at that 3x a week, hoping to run 2x with Space and throw in boxing on off days, or light PT just to do something when i'm sore. i'll definitely double down in the coming weeks/month with swimming, it's just tricky given my palor ass likes to go when it's dark.

Star if you're down, we're running monday nights about 10p (closer to 1030 after shakes/bulslhitting, haha) and hoping for a 2nd day either thurs or fri at 9p, whatever works better for space. Losifer's in too on whatever days he doesnt work...wish i could sneak more people into the gym here but it's gotten tricky.

I'm seriously thinking about ponying up the year or six month fee so I can get in on that circuit training witcha...

those weighing more get more points for cardio than me

But a two hour jog still only nets me the same amount of points as ONE SET of squats...

Barbell Squat:

• 245 lb x 15 reps (+151 pts)

Walking:

• 2:00:00 || 5 mi (+151 pts)

:pinch:

Edited by C_U_SPACECOWBOY

lemme know if you're down! heading out soon for round 2 (so sore still, heh) but it's a 3x a week routine so im gonna mix that with cardio stuff.

and yeah i dont get the #'s either but at least you're comparing walking. i was surprised by the points you got from our 2 mile run too, would figured it'dve been more.