Hondo's Bar

Fitocracy

The NZA

No I got sore but not much anymore. I think muscle memory is my worst enemy here. I don't want to exert myself too quickly so that I can do other exercises. But then again I want to raise the weight on my exercises a bit more.

I always do at least 30 min of cardio. I just think I need more ideas that will keep me intruiged to go to the gym. Like challenges? If so I can keep my mind on going to the gym instead of staying home and worrying about staying up late doing hw like I was all week this week. I just gotta make it a priority; bad time management?

I used to have a source of new music that kept me goin to the gym but thats not the case anymore. What I was trying is to lighten my load so that I wouldn't be so dead getting out of the gym while having more to look forward to extending the course of 1 cycle of exercises(completing all muscle groups).

Edited by IceManML

I always do at least 30 min of cardio. I just think I need more ideas that will keep me intruiged to go to the gym. Like challenges? If so I can keep my mind on going to the gym instead of staying home and worrying about staying up late doing hw like I was all week this week. I just gotta make it a priority; bad time management?

I used to have a source of new music that kept me goin to the gym but thats not the case anymore. What I was trying is to lighten my load so that I wouldn't be so dead getting out of the gym while having more to look forward to extending the course of 1 cycle of exercises(completing all muscle groups).

Well if you go to our box website, www.southdadecrossfit.com they always post the workout. The plyo/gymnastics and cardio we do could switch it up for you. Obviously you could alter the weight stuff but it would be a new source of routines for you.

If you go to the home page you'll see the WOD to the current day. If you click it, it will open up and show what it entails. If you look to the right of the current day, it has the three previous days WOD's. Each one, when you click it, it opens to a new page and shows you what we had to do for each workout.

• 3 weeks later...

nice! i gotta put together my new regiment this weekend or so, all i have to enter for my month's travels is a handful of times doing push-ups and situps. maybe i can register all the walking, heh.

did space finally catch up to me?