Hondo's Bar

Fitocracy

The NZA

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have conquered the 45lb kettlebell and started swinging the 55lb kettlebell. I also hit my 1 rep max benchpress at 110 lbs!! I can also box jump consistently on the 20" box. I want to be able to get up to the 24" box without getting hurt or having pain.

Almost to level 29, should be there by the end of the week!

Keep tracking everyone! You all are awesome!

• 1 month later...

2 workouts of P90x left, should be done wednesday with before/after pics...got sidetracked with friends wanting to do insanity instead last week.

by the end of this week i should be back in the gym for cross training, might start running again soon but ive really gotta sit down & draw up a new regiment, ive been out for 6+ months between these programs, crossfit & parkour stuff, so it should be refreshing getting back in...the grass is always greener with these things.

So I had stopped logging 6 months ago, because the compy at my new job didn't like the Fitocracy site for some reason (It only runs IE). Out of the blue, I tried the site and now it is IE friendly (well, friendlier) so logged this morning's workout. I've been keeping up the same routine the last six months, and I'm REALLY tempted to back log all those gym sessions. I've got a lot of catching up to do.

if you had a set routine, id not really bat an eye if you logged em. i told you, i joined right after the first time i finished Insanity and was so tempted, but that's kinda cheating technically...woulda been like almost 40k points, too

• 4 weeks later...

So...yea, not so much for tracking...some days it is just enough to do the actual working out. But I am making more mile stones and glad for it. Maybe I will go and do one huge upload of the stuff I have done here and there just to keep with the team spirit.

I did however, get my Deadlift to 220 lbs and am now able to load the 143lb Atlas Stone over a yoke. Progressing very well and getting stronger every time. That makes me happy.

• 3 weeks later...

Im usin Nike + w the fuel band primarily just to let folks know...

Filling out the sets n reps n what not is a pain in the ass ... Fitocracy is Way more detailed but all relative. I rather just press a single button to record by progress.