Hondo's Bar

10th Anniversary Awards Ceremony

The NZA

Pro-Tip: Webcams are like $15 now. Just buy one next time.

Pro-Tip 2: Microphones run about the same price, so together you have all you need for half the price of Fuck-Skyrim-I'ma-play-this-stupid-shit-game-where-i-do-nothing-but-die-until-i-accidently-dont-and-win-the-game Dark Souls.

Oh, I just used my +1 on the previous page, but you so deserve one.

a webcam, you say? never occurred to me, even when i asked for one from the locals months prior! because honestly, ive no personal use for one, but this is the first i'm hearing of that - thought never crossed my mind the first dozen times a drunken bindy screamed it into the mic.

we had 2 webcams and a camcorder by the time most people actually showed up, so kind've a moot point. next time someone puts one of these on, i imagine they'll be more prepared, or patient - i had a good enough time at this one to make up for the next few years though. props to all the foreigners who stayed up mad late (or early, in JZA/arnah's case), hope you enjoyed it.

Gonna take some time with the 2nd part of the podcast when i can, see if i can post it with corresponding images on your youtube channel since we've got a 10th anniversary playlist going with these & the first part of logans' roast, more to come.

Dark Souls = GOTY, better ask somebody

You're right, Nick, Baytor shouldn't have stated the obvious and how dare i back up such gall. You did a wonderful job organizing the event. I mean, you wrote down stuff on a notepad and everything. Oh, and great job doing the heavy lifting uploading the vids to youtube. Take it easy, bro. You've worked hard and earned some quality chillax time.

little early to be campaigning for next year's biggest bitch, man - you gotta amp it up around the third quarter for it to count

yeah, i was gonna say - it must've been really difficult following the links in the shoutbox to the stream Lipala setup that pretty much everyone else sorted, but i'm assuming you actually doing something this year (copy/pasting addresses) called for early nap-time. you didn't even shill for +1's that time, either! if only we could all have that ethic.

also: i didn't write down the names, that was star. ^_^

anyway, waiting on (MYSTERY ARTIST)'s ok to post up some of the award banners - they're amazing, you guys are gonna love em.

Pretty much as soon as I logged on, you made a disgusted face and quietly disconnected. Message received sir. Message. Received. :2T:

Allow me to petition for biggest bitch with the following. To all the bastards saying "It's fucking Google plus! How hard is it?!?"

You people are making the assumption that I was already on G+ and was friends with people. I'm going to have to bump that "Things that are gay as fuck" page, because G+ is among them. I hadn't given it a second thought before. I made an account that night, and quickly added a bunch of people hoping to be able to see the hangout.

Well, it doesn't work like that. They need to RESPOND first. So no, it wasn't as simple as just "loLOLolol click the hangout".

Begging for a link while people respond with "dude, it's on google..." was pretty awesome though (and it's actually harder to type that than it is to just give me a goddamn link).

I left the light on in the background out of spite.

That said, the hangout feature is pretty awesome, and I'll leave the account open just for that.

Archived