Hondo's Bar

Hondo's server

The NZA

Nah, i just don't want Nick to make sacrifices for this place on the bases of like $100 a year. What our combines efforts can't cobble together, I'll trim my weekly pile of comics once and make the difference.

I just want to cram fistfuls of LOGANDOLLAZ!! ™ into NZA's gaping maw whenever he tries to high-road me.

Fixed that for you.

dollaz > indie cred alone, man.

also, our domain registration has been changed; should be finalized in 6 hours or so, so if there's any hiccups between now & then, that's why. take it easy, GoDaddy.

still in talks with Invision to finalize details, was thinking of some kinda monthly sponsorship program where whoever spots for that month gets something beyond their name on the front door - maybe they can do the text where it says "merry festivus" or fuck with someone's member title, gotta work on that.

also, our domain registration has been changed; should be finalized in 6 hours or so, so if there's any hiccups between now & then, that's why. take it easy, GoDaddy.

Are we going to GoDaddy or leaving them. Because those bastards support the Stop Online Piracy Act, so I hope we're leaving them.

Are we going to GoDaddy or leaving them. Because those bastards support the Stop Online Piracy Act, so I hope we're leaving them.

I had heard that they reversed their support. Have you heard anything counter to that? Not that I'm objecting to us moving, just curious.

Hey, why not go through and delete all of the accounts with zero posts? Over, say, a year old or something. A year is plenty of time to check and see if you've been approved by the NZA of judgement.

I always see these phantom birthdays and anniversaries for all of these accounts that never did anything, it's clutter and it HAS to be taking up space? Right?

I'm sure all of Panch's ex girlfriends all the trolls that never ripened won't mind.

Hey, why not go through and delete all of the accounts with zero posts? Over, say, a year old or something. A year is plenty of time to check and see if you've been approved by the NZA of judgement.

I always see these phantom birthdays and anniversaries for all of these accounts that never did anything, it's clutter and it HAS to be taking up space? Right?

I'm sure all of Panch's ex girlfriends all the trolls that never ripened won't mind.

Point.

yeah, their data likely takes up little space though, is the thing.

that said, i'm sometimes tempted to do away with really old voyeur accounts just for a more honest look at the community, but the off-chance someone might return usually stops me. it's weird.

so, the transfer's complete - anyone noticing any increase in speed? i'm hoping that's the case.

new rent = $30. but it brings more space (1.5GB, though we're already close to that limit, i gotta take some time later to sweep through old/duplicate files), and again, when everything's sorted, we should have a new Gallery for previously uploaded pics, as well as a blog feature - i'll post back tomorrow night with more details hopefully, as well as our transition from shoutbox to holla...-chat.

Archived