Hondo's Bar

they're linked to the board, with permissions denied to guests, so the actual answer is also "no".

depending on your resolution, they're likely on the side of the top bar of the main page - im working on removing a few links up there as we speak, but one is gonna be the shoutbox as it soon passes. for now, it's link is in said bar right after "Member Map".

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this Blog system to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.

You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you.

Is this...uh...accurate? Or is it just a catch-all Invision thing that doesn't apply to us because they're private?

Cuz most of what I would say is probably vulgar, hateful, obscene, profane thratening and, more often than not, sexually oriented.

did you read the terms when you signed up here?

it's generic for the software, which we have a license to under our current agreement. considering google can't see them, you should be safe.

I'm getting the same thing here. "Link to external blog" is the only option that shows up in the dropbox, and then the blog url on the following page is mandatory. So I can't make a blog here unless I have a blog elsewhere.

Unless Li and myself are missing something.

Dy seems to have had some success starting something new. /shrug

fuck, that's because i was hurrying through permissions for all 3,000 member groups last night, my bad. off to go make sure you guys can start your own internal ones.

*edit: fixed! try now.

this is what happens when your admin gets the ok to install things while in the middle of a heated court case in phoenix wright.

Dear diary.

Today at work one of the girls commented on my coffee-sugar ratio not to mention the size of my cup and the fact that I use a tablespoon. I tried to explain that the spoon is to the cup as a teaspoon would be to a gayer, smaller cup but she laughed and made a remark about my not needing that much caffiene. I then punched her in the cunt so, hurt feelings all around.

I'm meeting with HR tomorrow.

Am I doing this right?

I've tried blogging across a great many mediums because I and I alone think my use of the English language is majestic and edgy all at once, like a Lion fucking a baby gazelle(it's appalling but the pelvic thrusts are mesmerising). I don't have feelings though so my previous attempts are really just a chronicle of daily events and my skewed perspective of said events, which got boring pretty quick. One of my entries was written while standing in line at the midnight Launch of Halo 3. Despite the lack of circulation I'll always consider that my DKSA.

Edited by The JZA

I can't even be slightly arsed to transfer over the pictures and there's only one post anyway but here: (The picture is totally a link by the way)

logo.jpg

And yes, Nick, I put it in the externally linked blogs section.

Edited by Iambaytor

must be the phone, your member group has full rights to comment.

glad to see the feature's taking off - but how come i don't see the external link for baytor's blog?

Nope, not just her. I can write comments on my phone, but the actual comment button does nothing. And remember, I'm not using shit-hole mobile version Hondos either. In fact, is there anyone that can comment from their phone?

And to see 'baytors blog, you have to click "all blogs". Default is local (as it should be).