Hondo's Bar

I don't think the Dune movie is very good, I just have a childhood nostalgia thing with it. I think the book is amazing though.

Super was also pretty awesome. I don't remember if I saw Defendor. I think I did. But that's not a good sign.

Well then clearly we have no mutual beef, I just don't like things you have no opinion of by people you like. So if anything, me having cancer of the taste in entertainment just shines a harsh light on you.

And yes, Super was the superior film [/Gene] Why anyone would bother to defend Defendor is beyond me, that would involve having emotions about Defondor. I know now why you cry, but it's something I can nevah do.

P.S. I totally forgot that David Allen Grier was in that movie, I don't think I've seen it since I was in middle school if even that recently.

Edited by Iambaytor
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Interesting. I loved the first one, though after watching Akira for the first time, it dipped in my estimation slightly as it wasn't quite as original as I'd thought. Still excited to see where they go with it though.