Hondo's Bar

Would you hit it?

Panch

I'd do Howie Long before Betty White. If you think Madonna has a train wreck between her legs, I don't want to even consider what Betty might have going on down there.

As for Flo, like I could never decide whether she was good looking or not. I don't know if it was her acting, the makeup or what, but seeing her "normal" has shed a different light on her. Here's to fapping to Progressive commercials from now on!

Cause the only way I'll do Betty White is if Clooney convinces me.
<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid138.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fq272%2Fjtoftnielsen%2Fvideo-2012-02-28-20-54-07.mp4">

• 2 weeks later...

Here's one I'm genuinely curious about.

Anri du Toit, otherwise known as Yolandi Visser (Yo-landi Vi$$er) of the south african parody rap/performance art group Die Antwoord.

riko2.gif

ib2fkZsjTgOPxK.gif

RsoLR.png

1OY0J.jpg

chXn7.png

A short film from a few years ago, one of the rare moments where she's out of character/playing a different character

Now...there's a couple of factor's at play here. No doubt she has a nice body, but she's just...sorta funny lookin'. I wouldn't go so far as to call the chick "ugly", but she certainly isn't the classic definition of pretty. When I first saw her, I just felt kind of uncomfortable. Butters do that to me.

But I admit, I find her strangely erotic, and at some angles downright cute. How does the rest of the world feel about this? Wouldja?

Laying on the bed asking for it? She seems like the type to rip your pants off, bend you over, ram a pvc pipe up your ass and jam her rats in. Then make you eat her bloody twat all while she spits on your back. *shiver*

Nah, I had enough of that while in the service.

Archived