Hondo's Bar

Mortiis558

So I don't mean for this to be a "normal" Blargh type page. This is basically the page for ANY and ALL discussions about ANY and ALL Tabletop RPG's. Whether you just want to talk about your love for old gaming sessions, or to make fun of people who still use a pencil and paper to play a game, feel free to post anything you want about any of it.

Also I know we have quite a few DFWers who may be interested in getting some sort of session going in REAL LIFE, and I just want to throw my 2 cents in and say I am down for basically anything. I have played D&D since 1st edition-3.5. Haven't really gotten into 4th edition, but I would be down if someone could explain it a little to me.

I have also been playing Robotech and Shadowrun for more than 15 years. I remember the old get togethers where you would put 4 tables together and lay out a HUGE hex map and use that so you could determine range and line of sight and everything else. Those were the days!

I would also love to get into Warhammer 40k and Warhammer. I have recently developped a real fondness for the lore and worlds of both and I have been reading the novels as fast as I can. I have never played either of them and I don't have any of the rulebooks nor have I ever read any of the rulebooks, but my desire to learn is there for sure.

Though with 40k I know getting the minitures and figurines and such is a big part of it and I don't know how much I would be able to invest in that, but I would have more of an incentive if I had people to play with.

So if anyone wants to get a session going, or knows of a game that may need a new player please let me know. I would love to get back into it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived