• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Watched most of that doggie doc, Panchy. A lot of that came across as "common knowledge" type stuff to dog owners, but it's cool to see real scientific data to back it up.

And now for something completely different...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsPo8jZpncQ&feature=share&list=PLDbSvEZka6GFP_HMDYFuHba_wgsrMK4XH

http://youtu.be/7gvgO1jwCTo

The two homeless guys in part 2 are also pretty interesting. That second homeless guy's story is a fucking heartbreaker. It's a weird, beautiful, fucked up world we live in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone check out the Anonymous Documentary? It's not too bad I don't think and it was interesting to see how it's all kind of evolved, even if they are not up to as much these days.

I was mostly listening to it while I was gaming but one of the times I looked over I saw footage from a rally I was at. :D good times.

• 5 months later...

MV5BNjE4NTFiZDYtZjUxOC00YmMyLTk2ZWYtM2RhMzNjZTVmYTM2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzQxNjcxNzA@._V1_UY1200_CR90,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

I just watched this and it was rough. It tells the story of Gypsy Rose Blancharde, a young woman whose mother, Dee Dee, suffered from Munchausen by proxy. Dee Dee manipulated countless doctors and had even family members believing Gypsy had muscular dystrophy, asthma, leukemia and all sorts of other illnesses and ailments. Gypsy could walk just fine but her mother had her confined to a wheelchair for more than a decade. She had a feeding tube put in her stomach unnecessarily. She kept her head shaved. She took her to the hospital literally hundreds of times resulting in surgeries she didn't need and a shit ton of medicines that actually started making her sick. Meanwhile, Dee Dee basked in the attention and free trips, gifts, etc that people donated thinking Gypsy was truly sick.

Gypsy ends up meeting a boy online, they fall in love, and working together, they brutally murder Dee Dee.

This story is horrific on so many levels. When you hear what her mother put her through, it becomes difficult to feel bad for Dee Dee at all. You start to wonder what you'd have done in Gypsy's shoes...I cannot even imagine...

Edited by Donatella