Hondo's Bar

TV Commercials

Benz

Just wanted to start a thread where we can all remember our favorite commercials we saw on TV, like the Jingle and whatever you remember about 'em.

Like this one:

Carnivores!

Carnivores!

From the firey center of the Earth!

Carnivores!

Carnivores!

They're Running!

They're Running!

They're running amok!

Nothing can stop them....

Do do do do do do

CARNIVORES!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I like the office max or depo one

where the selling robot is tryinf g to sell some thing to a guy

Robot:

No. You can't have her I love her...

Weaping. weaping. weaping

Manager:

It's ok we got you someone else

((Shows power cord))

Robot:

GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR...

• 2 weeks later...

OKAY IT IS A new comercial " a guys is on a tredmill when it stops he trys to move it it turns on will he is bendin over and he hits his head on the rail he falls on the tredmil it starts up again and he hits his balls and then it goes in reverse and he flys off the tred mill and hits a bookshelf thenthe bookself and all the items on it fall on hit guy :O :D it really had to of hurt

Thundercats - i have no idea what you just said.

Hate to encourage marketing whores, but so you guys know, if you ever want to download some of the popular ads, check out Ad Critic.com, i found some old coors ones where they used John Wayne over there.

ps if the 2 of you start a post war posting nonsense everywhere its gonna be go time soon.

OKAY IT IS A new comercial " a guys is on a tredmill when it stops he trys to move it it turns on will he is bendin over and he hits his head on the rail he falls on the tredmil it starts up again and he hits his balls and then it goes in reverse and he flys off the tred mill and hits a bookshelf thenthe bookself and all the items on it fall on hit guy it really had to of hurt

yea

new comercial " a guys is on a tredmill when it stops he trys to move it it turns on will he is bendin over and he hits his head on the rail he falls on the tredmil it starts up again and he hits his balls and then it goes in reverse and he flys off the tred mill and hits a bookshelf thenthe bookself and all the items on it fall on hit guy it really had to of hurt

make it three