Hondo's Bar

New Game Trailers and Previews

Newtype

Nope not me, I only played about an hour of 2 on the 360. It had that Divinity Ego Draconis feel to it. Ohhh wait, nm I am thinking of Divinity. TW2 was actually pretty decent. They improved a lot from the first, but it still isn't the best action-rpg out there. I'd rank it up there with Arcania: Gothic 4 and Risen and those games. But then again I played Two Worlds for a good 15-20 hours. I also played the shit out of Divinity. So take it as you will.

In other words: Skyrim>Reckoning>Arcania>Two Worlds 2>Risen>Gothic 3> Two Worlds 1

Nosir. Absolutely nothing.

Look again.

Announcing Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition™

March 15, 2012

Atari, Wizards of the Coast, and Overhaul Games are pleased to announce work has begun on the Enhanced Edition of Baldur’s Gate and Baldur’s Gate II.

Since its initial release in 1998, Baldur’s Gate has entertained millions of fans around the globe, and has received countless awards. This classic saga of mystery, intrigue, and adventure has set the standard for Dungeons & Dragons® computer roleplaying games ever since.

Re-forged by Overhaul Games

Overhaul Games has assembled a talented team of artists, programmers and designers to enhance this timeless classic. To remain true to the spirit of the game, the team includes original Baldur’s Gate developers.

Relive the most epic story ever told

Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition™ and Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition™ will feature a re-forged version of the Infinity Engine with a variety of modern improvements.

The greatest roleplaying game of all time, enhanced

For all information regarding Baldur’s Gate: Enhanced Edition™ visit www.baldursgate.com, for press inquiries contact baldursgate@beamdog.com.

Still reading this, but even if it's just a repackaging with current graphics, I'm in.

Edited by Lycaon

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...