Hondo's Bar

TOONAMI?!

IceManML

I'm sure there's a Toonami thread in the graveyard. But mobile Hondos is in desperate need of a search box.

It's April fools ..uh ...technically on the east side so I get home n see dragonball z instead of full metal alchemist (which still shows in the info label as usual). I thought jack Daniels got the

Best of me finally making me his bitch, but the last working brain cell informed me of tomorrows date.

The kicker is Tom (the robot host for Toonami) did a game review on an up to date video game! (Mass Effect 3).

Man I miss this thing.. Hope they get enough reason to bring it back.

Ps admin N please place this post where you see fit.

Found the search box! My bad! ^^;

Edited by IceManML

I've not found a Toonami thread via the search box. Would be cool if they brought it back, though I heard that they were going to start showing old series (no new episodes that I know of) sometime soon (Johnny Bravo, Courage, Dexter, Powerpuff Girls, etc).

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Adult Swim is apparently trying to finally air the "lost" episode of Dexter's Lab:

There is a lost episode call Dexter's Rude Removal. Dexter wants to make himself more perfect by removing all of his rude qualities using a "Rude Extractor". Dee Dee naturally shows up to unintentionally mess up Dexter's plan, causing both of them to be hit with an unstable beam from Dexter's invention. The beam separates them into good and evil halves, and the evil halves promptly knock their good sides unconscious. Immediately the bad halves start cursing at each other and wrecking up Dexter's lab before going to eat lunch. They continue to curse and act rudely until their good sides wake up. The good sides trap their rude counterparts in the lab, and they head downstairs to find their mother with a bar of soap, presumably to wash out her kids' mouths with.

This episode was only shown during select animation conventions and was never aired on Cartoon Network due to excessive profane content and language. It has been searched for by fans for years. There are rumors that the episode no longer exists.

• 2 weeks later...