Hondo's Bar

Pancakes, Waffles, or French Toast?

Thelogan

Pancakes, Waffles, or French Toast?  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah, Space. If u go on record to state that Pancake Internationals are in your heart, then ur a traitor by voting with the French.

Logan....leggo that nasty crossbreed. It's an abomination.

Edited by Cathy

+1 Axels!

Freedom Toast...hmmmm, that has possibilities.

I now want to have French Toast so bad this weekend...but I honestly think I would become violently ill. Being on a diet...for let's see, well, fucking forever it seems has destroyed for me foods that I once loved.

:(

French Toast! We have a restaurant that makes stuffed french toast . Now I want some. motherfucker.

Ahem...where? Locals need the info -- maybe there should be a Hondonian Sunday brunch meetup?

Pic of an Irish pancake

That looks like a crepe to me...

Crispy Salt & Pepper French Toast - I'm dying to make this for Benny one morning...

frenchtoast.jpg

I only tried it once and I almost gagged because it was so greasy...but it could be that it was fried in oil that wasn't hot enough (watch enough cooking shows and you learn little nuggets like this!!)

I had an ex-boyfriend that would ONLY eat the Monte Cristo...

Is Bennigan's open anywhere anymore?